Three great electric car commercials

Here goes three very funny electric car commercials (you can practice your listening by watching the last two):
"You already switched to electricity for many things. So why not for traveling? Renault Z.E. 100% electric, 0% emission." (Pay attention on how she pronounces 'Z' at the end)

"What if everything ran on gas? Then again, what if everything didn't? The 100% electric 0 gas Nissan LEAF. Innovation for the planet. Innovation for all."

Hope it helps! ;)

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
dlr 1
Tiago Tafari Catelam escreveu:(Pay attention on how she pronounces 'Z' at the end)
that's the British pronunciation. They say Zed, we say Zee.

I think it's a funny way of saying it but they probably think the same thing about us.
dlr escreveu:
Tiago Tafari Catelam escreveu:(Pay attention on how she pronounces 'Z' at the end)
that's the British pronunciation. They say Zed, we say Zee.

I think it's a funny way of saying it but they probably think the same thing about us.
I agree with you. I find 'Zed' funny once I'm more used to hear 'Zee". However, I guess it's pronounced 'Zed' in most English speaker countries. I know that in Great Britain and in Canada they pronounce 'Zed', what makes me wonder how it is pronounced in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa...

By the way, every time I see the letter 'Z' being pronounced like "Zed" I remember this classic Canadian commercial:

"And it is pronounced Zed!! NOT Zee, ZED!!!!!!!"

So funny!! :lol: