I find - Tradução em português

estou com uma duvida nesse trecho

I find that a lot of the things that you worry about a lot qualitywise or things that are important to you, when you think about it oftentimes those things.. other people aren't even going to notice those things.

You find you're looking at something completely unrelated to what you started out with...

Yeah, I find that, err, for me this idea of perfectionism... it's not so much about striving to be perfect

But what I find the most insidious and really destructive thing about perfectionist tendencies is that they can keep you from even getting started with something.

eu só queria saber se (find) pode ser usado como achar de opinião

TESTE DE NÍVEL Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Henry Cunha 3 18 183
Lucas,

"Find", nestes casos, se aproxima mais a "chegar a uma conclusão".

Eu penso que sim ; Eu acho que sim. = I think so.
These research findings show that... = Esses resultados de pesquisas mostram que...
Etc.

Regards
Donay Mendonça 22 107 1.6k
Lucas,

Sim, apesar de se tratar de trechos informais, eu diria que se aproximam bastante de "achar"(ter opinião).

Com uma busca no canto superior da tela, encontrei o link abaixo, que pode ser útil:

como-dizer-achar-facil-dificil-etc-em-ingles-t7825.html

Bons estudos!
One of the first times I heard the word "find" meaning "think" was on this scene (you can hear "find" between 1:41 and 1:44):

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8O_pd_ ... re=related[/youtube]

Locke: "Why do you find it so hard to believe?"
Jack: "Why do you find it so easy?"
Locke: "It's never been easy!!"

This was simply one of the best dialogues I've ever seen on television. The ones who watched Lost know what I'm talking about.

Ah, how I miss the first 3 seasons of Lost. I can't believe how the producers could turn such a brilliant series into a garbage on the last 3 seasons (especially the last one). But even if you never watched Lost, I still recommend you to do so (at least the 3 first seasons).

Sorry for kind of dodge the original question, but I had to say this. ;)
dlr
Tiago I could not agree more!!
Gabi 1 1 15
great example Thiago!

achar = think =find