What are you doing next weekend?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: What are you doing next weekend?

Answers:

- I have nothing special planned for next Saturday. On Sunday my family will get together to celebrate my grandma’s birthday.

Now it's your turn!

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário kungfuadam 130 5
This weekend I plan to travel about four hours by car to the mountains in western North Carolina. This is a good time of year where it is cool, and the trees are showing fall colors. It will be very nice.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I'll spend my next weekend...at home...reading, studying, watching TV or just sleeping! =)
I'll wake up very early on Saturday because I have English classes. After that maybe I'll swim a little and go back home to play some computer games. On Sunday I'll spend my day reading or watching movies with my girlfriend.
On Saturday I go to work
On Sunday I wanna stay at my home, probably I going to study English ! =)
Next week I will have tests on Tuesday and Friday, so I am going to study hard for them the whole week. I will also have English classes on Monday and Wednesday, chess class on Wednesday, and Spanish class on Saturday morning (like I had today).

There is other important thing I am going to do next week: I am going to look for a place that provides piano classes. I like piano very much and I want to learn it!
Next week, I will have a presentation for my coworkers about our job in the Ceramics with the metodoly, Cleaner Production.
Hi Folks!

Next weekend, I and my wife go clean our house :D

regards
I don't know but I think I'll go out with friends to go for a walk
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Somebody has to work here, so, I'll work all weekend!
I'm work on saturday morning and after that i will go to a friends barbecue.