What do you like to do in your free time?

Jedson,

I hope that you are trying to say that your are enjoying your wife's pregnancy which will result in a new baby, if so please consider this:

"Recently I am enjoying the sharing of my wife's pregnancy and our planning for a new baby."
TESTE DE NÍVEL Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
I like reading, watching movies, being with my friends and surf on the internet.
Jackiems,

I would like to suggest that you use the phrase "surfing the internet" as a better choice of words than "surf on the internet".

Otherwise a concise and clearly expressed thought, nicely done.
Hi,
I like to go for a walk, go to the movies and read.
See you later
Nina,

Nicely said.
Hi everyone!

Well, I hate to lose time then I like to carry any book with me everyday. So I read when I am going to work (by bus), when I am waiting in line at the bank... etc

When I am home, I need to watch any interesting TV program with news and any useful. I hate TV program with empty things. :ugeek:

Our time is so short, we must take advantage of it.

Hugs!
_Juliana escreveu:Hi everyone!

Well, I hate to lose time then I like to carry any book with me everyday. So I read when I am going to work (by bus), when I am waiting in line at the bank... etc

When I am home, I need to watch any interesting TV program with news and any useful. I hate TV program with empty things. :ugeek:

Our time is so short, we must take advantage of it.

Hugs!
Juliana,

I would to like to offer some suggestions in the form of a rewrite to your post. Please compare both and let me know if you understand why I made the changes and if you have any questions.

"Well, I hate to waste time so I carry a book with me every day, which I read when I take the bus to work, or waiting in line at the bank, etc.

When at home I like to watch TV programs that have useful information such as the news and other factual programing. I hate any TV program that does not offer anything to improve one's mind."

Our time is so limited that we must take advantage of it."

I hope that you can profit from these suggestions.
Listen the musics of the Justin Bieber!
In my free time I like to work out. And I love learn new things, so I always study in my free time too. I like to study English, Portuguese and soon I will start to study Spanish. Actually I feel like to learn Englsh and Spanish, but I mix up them. So I prefer English.
I always stay with my love in my free time.
Hi there!

Lately, in my time free, I'm studying so much!
I've been learning English here for one year and now I'm starting to study spanish too. I love languages!

That's it!
Hugs,
Eduardo
Eduardo,
Nicely written, three concise, properly constructed sentences.
Hi Bill,
w.slayman escreveu:Eduardo,
Nicely written, three concise, properly constructed sentences.
Thank you Bill for your feedback!

Hugs,
Eduardo
I like to listen to music a lot. (Actually, I listen to music almost everywhere I go)
I like to play video games. (Especially the bloody ones, cause they chill me out)
I like to read.
I like to hang out with my friends.
I like to surf the internet. (Especially to make friends around the world)

;)
Donita escreveu:I like to listen to music a lot. (Actually, I listen to music almost everywhere I go)
I like to play video games. (Especially the bloody ones, cause they chill me out)
I like to read.

;)
Donita,

Each of your five sentences are concise and grammatically correct, however in America most people would combine them into one complex or compound sentence. If you do not mind, try your hand at combining the five into one, as an exercise.
w.slayman escreveu:
Donita escreveu:I like to listen to music a lot. (Actually, I listen to music almost everywhere I go)
I like to read.

;)
Donita,

Each of your five sentences are concise and grammatically correct, however in America most people would combine them into one complex or compound sentence. If you do not mind, try your hand at combining the five into one, as an exercise.
Hey thanks for the advice.
Actually, I wrote it that way cause I find writing the hardest thing to learn. So, I feel slightly insecure doing it.
Thanks again. ;)
Donita,

Writing a complex or compound sentence is not as hard as it might seem, for example you could rewrite your original post something like this.

I like to; listen to music a lot, play video games, read, hang out with my friends, and surf the internet.

In this sentence the semicolon connects all the phrases after "I like to" and is used here as a "Super-Comma", where everything before the semicolon is implied in each of the thoughts that follow.

see: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/semicolon

I hope and trust that this; will aleviate some of your reluctance to write in English, and will help your studies.
Hey Bill,

It'll help me get rid of my fear of writting, cause your explanation is great; the website on the link is amazing, I loved it!
I'll study it over and over again. :D

Thanks again.

P.S.: I hardly use the semicolon in Portuguese; It's about time I start to use it. ;)
Donita and All,

The semicolon (;) is the most feared punctuation mark in English, however it is very useful and we should all try to use it more often.

I am delighted that I was of some little help.
Billy, you do! Thanks again!
I like to read, listen music, watch movie.
Claiene escreveu:I like to read, listen music, watch movie.

Claiene,

Welcome to the forums.

I would like to suggest a few improvements in your post, as indicated in my rewrite below:

"I like to read, listen to music, and watch movies.", or "I like ... watch a movie."

If you have any questions please let me know in a reply in this forum, and I will attempt to answer them. This way all members can profit.

Again welcome, and thank you for allowing me to try and assist you in your studies of English.
When I'm at work, I enjoy reading the EE Forum, it's good to pass time and learn at the same. When I'm home I basically watch tv, or be on the internet where I can watch a movie or the series The Big Bang Theory, it's very funny I recommend it. I also like to go out with my friends, but they all have been so busy lately that I can't find a gap on their schedule. So if anybody's willing to watch the new X-men movie... :lol: just kidding.
in my free time, I'm better. I love play games, run, swin, eat, drink, talk to msn..
Just sit on my chair and pass all long day listening to English. That's my favorite task to do. I used to watch to some movies - just with my family on Saturdays.
I like play guitar, fight muay tay... read Agatha Cristie and watch movies too.
In my free time, I like to learn and practice English.
I like to read books, but now, I read all books I had. I'm saving money to buy more books.
And in my free time I learn English and watch movies.
When I have some free time (believe, its very uncommon) i like to spend time with my girlfriend, pratice sports such like karate, read interesting books, study themes that I like (such as english, mushrooms, sciences, martial arts) and see movies.
Actualy, when i don't have nothing to do, i spend a long time in the internet, seeing something thing funny.
In my free time, I love watch Sandra Bullock's movies,listen Shania Twain's music. I like playing piano, reading... and talking on the phone with my friends, it's amazing. I try to make interesting things all the time, because I almost don't have much free time ... ;)