What do you like to do in your free time?

It's been quite a while since the last time I wrote in english, so please, excuse my faults and, please again, correct me!

In my free time I usually watch films, and i spend hours on the internet. Sometimes on weekends I go out with my friends, to listen live music and drink cold beer.

Ok this is it!!!

A hug to all.

;)
Teste de Nível Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
I read a book or watch TV.
felipeh6 7 56
Hello,

In my free time I like to play paddle, indoor soccer and study English.

Regards!
I like to study web Design or music.
Well, i like to read and read and read and facebook and read and read =D
there is nothing better than learn something everyday and I've found that reading is the best way to do that (at least for me =])
I like to dance, sing, write poetry, talk with my friend on the cellphone, play on the computer, play video game, etc.
Anúncio Você tem medo de falar inglês? - Se você já estudou inglês mas ainda se sente inseguro(a) saiba que o primeiro passo é se expor ao idioma. Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor de inglês nativo, você vai se surpreender o quanto isso pode fazer a diferença.

Começar agora!
I like reading.
I like beying with my friends
Well, when I´m free I like doing hand and crafts, such as jewelery, I love movies, beach, travelling, listening to music, or just taking a long walk on a sunday afternoon, seing the sunset on the beach in this beautifull city that I live in, there are always site seing to do here in Rio. But When I am just bored,I love to play some games like solitary and tetris.
I like to play video game, to watch my favorites tv shows, to read a good book and to eat a different food.
I like to go out with my friends, to the movies, concerts, beach, pool... I also like to study physics and math, i love calculus, play online games etc... and next holiday i'd like to travel to U.S, i'd love it.
I like listening music and taking photos.
Anúncio Você tem medo de falar inglês? - Se você já estudou inglês mas ainda se sente inseguro(a) saiba que o primeiro passo é se expor ao idioma. Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor de inglês nativo, você vai se surpreender o quanto isso pode fazer a diferença.

Começar agora!
Marcio_Farias 1 23 214
Miner escreveu:I like listening music and taking photos.
Mind if I make a minor correction?

"... like listening to music..."
I love reading, scrapbooking, journaling, watching movies and listening to music... :P
Learn english.
I like to play football.
When I come to think of what I have been doing in my free time, I see myself playing my guitar, or learning new musical instruments. I really like to play electric guitar and I'd like to work as a professional musician someday.
Other things I like to do in my free time are to walk, usually listening to music; observe people and their behavior; and play games in the computer - which I do a lot.

Começar agora!
There are many things that I like to do in my free time. I usually spend my time with my wife watching movies and going out by ourselves or with friends in the weekend. I like sports as well, but I'm not a good soccer player. I try playing volleyball and handball as well. Once a month, we go to the beach. Well, to sum up, I think that's it.

See ya!
Watch TV, movies or live concert, listen to music, surfing on the internet, play mobile games
Sing *-*
Lately, I have applied my free time studying no matter what, since I think it's time to do it... for sure I don't study all the time, I'm not a machine... I love listening some musics and also read a lot... Studying English can be considered a hobby for me when watching tv series and a sort of movies... I also love playing with my dog and I do it almost every day...
I like to play chess, watch movies, navigate in the internet sometimes to drink a beer with friends and of corse and of course study english.

Começar agora!
I like to study English because I like a lot...
I used to go surfing, to swim, to study English and to run ! They are so good ! (:
I do a lot of jogging in my free time, which is pretty much non-existent these days.
I usually spend my free time drinking with friends, listening rock music, reading some book, whating movies and series, etc. ;)
To hang out with somebody

Começar agora!
I like to play video game and watching movies with my girlfriend.
I like to listen music, study, play computer games, watch TV and eat some food.
I love ride my bike, listen to Rock'n'Roll (specially U2 and Coldplay), watch classic movies, Friends and Game of Thrones, read the classic books (specially the British). I love learn English too.
I like to do many things...I made a big value for my free time!
I like to read, to go to the cinema, to go to the beach and I meet my friends.
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!