What do you like to do in your free time?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I like stay at my home, I like play games, I like talking with my friends, I like watching ''The vampire Diaries'' on MTV
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 41965 6 33 737
@Adeilson:

Well, I like to write in English, because that helps me very much.

So true! the same happens to me.
-----------------------------------
Ah, this little correction is just a well-meaning one, intend to help. Please don´t think of it as a criticism of sorts. Friends? ;) then high five me bro!
I like to ride my bike.
Hum .... In my free time I like to do a lot of things, read books, listen to music, stay at home watching movies. But I LOVE learn another language, more difficult better
Hello Favia!!!

In this crazy city like São Paulo, is not easy have free time, but some times I have.

Like to cook with my daughter, listing music and drink beer.
Like watch movies, read some articles.
Go to shopping with my family.
Not always, but some times I like study too.
I don't have much free time, but sometimes i have.

I live in Florianópolis, so I like to go for beach!
I really like to stay at home in my free time! Because my days are very turbulent. So, sometimes when I have a free time, I stay at home and sleep a lot then I wake up e watch some movies and eat popcorn. I like to do theses things without right time! That's it ;D
I like to watch the news on tv.
I like read historical books
I like dance and speak with my family.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Hey, guys!
Well, in my free time, I lke to study chemistry, for me, it's wonderful!
I also like to look my social networks and simply do nothing! Relaxing is always important, for body and mind...
I have two cute puppies, and I always spend some time with them, they're the most important friends for me, and they make me feel so good.
I don´t like too much to go out with friends, I am a homebody girl.