What do you like to do in your free time?

I love play guitar and listen music! But I don't have much time :?
Anúncio Descubra seu nível de inglês em 15 minutos! - Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu inglês.

Começar agora!
I've played some games in my free time also I've watched some tv show
I like to study, to play computer games, to read, to learn new hobbies
I use to watch tv series and play video games, but sometimes I read books as well.
I like to run, cooking and watch film.
In my free time I read some book, go out with friends, or just relax in my bed.
Teste de Nível Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
I like to watch movies, some TV shows, go to the beach and to spend time with my boyfriend and family.
In my free time, I like to study english, to read good books and watch videos in the internet.
I like football play and I like to take picture
When I'm not working, I have too much free time, and I usually to do things like: go out with friends, watch the movies, play guitar, listen music and, sometimes I have fun in the kitchen.
I'm working and studying and dont have free time T.T :(
Teste de Nível Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
In my free time, I love travel or just walk in my city. Moreover (or furthermore?), I like reading newspapers and books, cooking - especially desserts - and watching tv, particularly soap operas, I confess!
I enjoy the most of my free time. I have many physical activities. For example, out of biking, running on the beach or exercise in a health club. As I work in two hours, I have always night to practice sport. But I also like to study or watch a good movie.
Good evening everyone!!
So what I like to do in my free time, well I like to practice sports like jiu-jitsu and muay thai and also outdoor activities like ride bicicle and running (only in sunny days)!!
I also like to stay home and rest as much as I can. Of course, watch a good movie or a good music is good for the heart and relaxes the body.
I like whatch Tv with my boyfriend

Iniciar o Teste Online!
:D I like to draw , read and listen to music .
I like to sleep, go to the beach and go out to dinners!
I like to act and sing, I love this.
When I have free time, like to do a few of all. I study english, read a book, clean house, use the computer, to go to do groceries, watch the movies, go out to dance, to listen music and relax.
Free time ?
A long time ago i don't know what mesm this , but I try study English

Iniciar o Teste Online!
PPAULO 6 47 1.1k
A little correction, if I may?

Free time?
For a (very) long time ago I don't know what this means , but I try to study English whenever there´s a window of time.
or
It´s quite a long time I don´t know what this means, but I try to study English whenever I can/it´s possible.

Cheers!
Well, in my free time I like to watch TV, to listen to music, to rest, and to study English.
I like watch series, at present Revenge 2nd season.
I like to listen to music.
+ I like to study english in my free time;
+ To watch the TV ( movies in english): in first, with subtitle and then, without subtitle.
+ To listen the musics from my favorite singers ( with lyrics, 'cause all are in english)
+ To visit many sites and blogs;
+ To working out;
And my favorite hobby: To read books....( I love the trilogy Divergent and the trilogy The Hunger Games)

So, that's it for now... see ya!! :D :D :D

Iniciar o Teste Online!
I like to travel. Now I am in Australia and I need to learn how do speak better
Well, I like to write in english, because that help me very much. ;)
I like to read, watch tv, talk with my friends.
Lately I am having free only on weekends because I am studying English a lot on weekdays. So I like to ride by bicycle and running at the park.
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!