What do you usually have for breakfast?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I'm really do not like to breakfast, because I study in afternoon and I usually wake up late, above 10:00 am and I don't feel like eating anything, then practically I don't have a breakfast, but when I do, I eat bread and butter with coffee, it's great combination.
I usually have milk, cereal and banana.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
I usually have bread with butter and a cup of coffee, tea, or chocolate
Usually I have some cookies, or a banana, with some fresh milk. I don´t use to eat a lot during this meal, which isn´t recommended, by the way :!:
I usually have cookies wih a cup with chocolate and milk.
I usually have for breakfast cereal,panckes and orange juice.Sometimes I have a a sandwich with tuna but i prefer a lot of fruits in the morning.
The breakfast is a important meal for everyone and we should eat health food.
Avatar do usuário Amanda Silva Amaral 15 1
Usually put some butter on the bread and then I put on a frying pan to melt the butter. I prepare milk with chocolate powder, and I have both together. :)
I usually have bread with butter and a cup(Or two(I love Milk!)) of milk.
Avatar do usuário EugenioTM 320 9
I have everyday bread with cheese, ham and jam, some fruit, juice. Milk with cereals from time to times. But man, I'd love to have that breakfast table on the picture in the first message!!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
When I have breakfast I usually eat bread with butter, cheese, ham, milk, hot chocolat and orange juice.