Braz Alves: Diário de Bordo

Dear,

My last week was nice. I watched the "Trainees" movie, starring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson...I laughed quite. I translated too "Magic" Coldplay´s music. It´s a beautiful music and I love Coldplay so much. I watched Brazil x Mexico in Fifa World Cup, but the result was 0x0, ok, ok...Coming Monday we will win Cameroon!!!! Go Brazil!!

See you later...

Cheers..
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12280 1 21 206
Sugiro:

"I laughed quite a lot".

Outros sugerir-lhe-ão outras correções.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Thanks Marcio!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 35970 4 32 631
How I spent my last week.

My last week was great! I watched the "Trainees" movie, starring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson...I laughed quite a lot [here, I am following Marcio´s suggestion ;) ]. I translated "Magic" Coldplay´s music, too. It´s a beautiful music and I love this band so much. I watched Brazil x Mexico match/game of the Fifa World Cup, the result was 0-0. Well, well , Monday is coming and then we are going to win Cameroon! Go Brazil, go!

Grammar points:
Use only one exclamation point, you will be understood just the same. We, Brazilians are well known by their exaggerated use of punctuation marks.

I translated "Magic" Coldplay´s music, too, here TOO is to be placed at the end of the sentence, and usually is used that way.
This week was very nice. I translated the song Girl Condominium by Seu Jorge and took pictures of a tourist spot in my town on Saturday and described them in English. Goodbye until next week.
This week was very nice. I translated the song Condominium Girl (Mina do Condomínio) by Seu Jorge and took pictures of a local tourist spot; and then, on Saturday, and described them in English.
Goodbye, see you next week.
Wednesday, July 2, 2014.

This week was very nice. I cared my teeths (dental treatment) and I translated the song A Mensage (Uma mensagem) by Coldplay. I watched Brazil x Chile match of the Fifa World Cup, the result was one break heart but I keep hoping. I always hoping. Goodbye until next week.
This week was very nice. I visited the dentist for a dental check (or to get a filling, for a teeth cleaning, to have a crown fitted, etc...).
Also this week I translated the song A Mensage "A Message" (Uma mensagem) by Coldplay. I also watched the Brazil x Chile match of the Fifa World Cup; wich score/result was one heart-breaking (I would put it as "nerve-wracking, since hearth-breaking is some dramatic, like the girl that dumps a boy. It´s a bit of a different sense) but I kept hoping that Brazil won at last. I am an optimistic, after all; and Brazil (team/squad) supporter, no matter what.
Good bye, next week I will be back with more. OR

Good bye, see you again, next week.

1) "cared my teeths'' - this what dentists are for...
2) The way your elaborated your text, it seemed like you were at the dentist office as you translated the song. There was no (or almost no) transition in the flow of the thought.

3) Goodbye until next week. (looks like you will keep saying "good bye" until next week; it´s too much time for everyone stay here listening you say that...
Thank you Paulo. Excuse me, I was wrong.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
This week was very good. I visited the dentist for a dental check again. Also this week I translated the song True Love "True Love" (Amor verdadeiro) by Coldplay. I also watched the Coritiba x Prudentópolis match of the State Cup; wich score 0x0. I am an optimistic, after all; and Prudentópolis team supporter, no matter what.
Good bye, next week I will be back with more.