Português: Aliança de compromisso
Inglês: Promise ring
- He is wearing a promise ring. [Ele está usando uma aliança de compromisso.]
- They wear a promise ring. [Eles usam uma aliança de compromisso.]
- When did you start wearing a promise ring? [Quando vocês começaram a usar aliança de compromisso?]
- I put on the promise ring and laughed. [Eu coloquei a aliança de compromisso e ri.]
- She took off the promise ring to swim. [Ela tirou a aliança de compromisso para nadar.]
- I want to propose to my girlfriend after we finish graduate school (in 2 years), but should I get her a promise ring first?
- A promise ring is a promise of commitment and often precedes an engagement.
- When should I get her a promise ring? You should get her the ring as soon as you want to promise to become engaged to her in the near future.