Como dizer “Eu vim para somar” em inglês

Zumstein 1 29 405
Ex.: “Eu vim para somar” com a equipe da Santa Casa.

Disse a provedora ao assumir o cargo ressaltando a importância do trabalho em equipe.
Como seria em inglês?

Anúncio Descubra seu nível de inglês em 15 minutos! - Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu inglês.

Começar agora!
2 respostas
Donay Mendonça 22 102 1.5k
Opção:

I'm here to contribute

''Eu vim para somar com a equipe da Santa Casa.''
"I'm here to contribute to the Santa Casa team.''
  • Do Houston SB Nation - USA
''As the 2012 NFL Draft inched closer, there was a growing sense that the Houston Texans were looking to find a player who could fill Mario Williams' role in Wade Phillips' 3-4 defense but at a much cheaper price, of course. The Texans landed their man Thursday night with the 26th over all pick in the draft where they picked up Whitney Mercilus from the Illinois Fighting Illini. It only took one breakout year, with Mercilus leading the the nation in sacks with 16 and forcing nine fumbles last season. That's all Phillips needed to see to see. And Mercilus is confident one, himself. "I think I've proven myself to move well in space during the combine and also at my pro day," Mercilus said. "I'm here to contribute and be a part of something great here."

• Do Sports.ndtv.com Europe
'I'm no Pele, says Neymar

Star Brazilian striker Neymar said on Friday that he would never be better than Pele and insisted he was not interested in impressing his many European suitors at the Club World Cup. "To reach his level is something I don't think I can do."His Santos side -- where famed Brazilian Pele also starred -- will play either Kashiwa Reysol of Japan or Mexico's Monterrey on Wednesday, with a place in the final -- most likely against Barcelona -- up for grabs. "For me, I'm not trying to prove anything here," the international said, attempting to bat away persistent questions about his future. "I'm here to contribute to the team and win the title," he added, singling out Barca wizard Lionel Messi as the best player in the world.''

Definição de "contribute'': to help to make something happen; to give money, help, ideas etc to something that a lot of other people are also involved in. [Longman]

Outra dica: para saber como se pronuncia "I'm here to contribute" e outras palavras ou expressões, basta clicar aqui, digitar e ouvir quantas vezes quiser.

Bons estudos!
Henry Cunha 3 17 182
And also "I'm here to add to the effort/the team/the results."
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!