Como dizer "Prenda sua cabrita que meu bode tá solto" em inglês

Hey folks! I'm translating an article about sexism and male historical roles and the saying "Prenda sua cabrita que meu bode tá solto" came up. I would like to know if there is an appropriate translation for this Brazilian popular saying or if there is a correspondent one in English. Please help a friend out. Thanks :)

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
"Secure your nannygoats (properly) since my billy-goats are out".
"Secure your nannygoats (properly) since my billy-goats are roaming free".

The "roaming free" from my second sentence was on purpose, as contrast to the 'right' of having them roaming free and the other not having. Hence, showing the double standard.

I choose billy-goat instead of goat because, theoretically, we are speaking the offspring is of the same age.
The sentence itself, in Portuguese or otherwise would reinforce the belief that 'all are equal, but some are more equal than others'.

In fact, schoolars have put this other way:
That people at large, in the society will say or let the youth infer that "boys have to sow their oats" whereas girls were warned that a future husband "won't buy the cow if he can get the milk for free".

Thus we could call it double standards towards premarital sexual activity.
The translation can be used, though. The rest of the comment was just food for thought.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
3 15 131
My suggestion:

Boys will be boys, and girls should be girls.

Bye!