Correção de "Programas de TV em inglês"

Hello, can u guys help me one more time? :D

I am very interested in funny things, like sitcoms and game shows. Sitcoms are so exciting! They make me laugh a lot. Usually, I watch some news on TV because it's important to know what is happening in the world. The news about my country - Brazil - make me feel very disappointed, specially when they talk about the corruption at the government.
About the documentaries, well they are really boring to me but it's still a good choice to watch on TV.
Honestly, I hate soap operas. Sometimes I watch it, but it's always the same history! The boy wants the girl, but he can't have it!
This was my opinions about some TV Programs, I hope you will appreciate it.

Yours,
Fulano.

Thank you.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49025 21 73 1137
Sugestões de correção/melhoria:

I am very interested in funny things like sitcoms and game shows. Sitcoms are so exciting! They make me laugh a lot. I usually watch some news on TV because it's important to know what is happening in the world. News about my country - Brazil - make me feel very disappointed, specially when they talk about corruption in the government.
As for the documentaries, well they are really boring to me but it's still a good choice to watch on TV.
Honestly, I hate soap operas. Sometimes I watch them but it's always the same story! The boy wants the girl, but he can't win her over!
These are my opinions about some TV Programs. I hope you will appreciate it.