Correção de texto: I consider myself a dreamer...

I consider myself a dreamer and ambitious person.
I'm still not sure what I want to do in the future, but one of my dreams was to have a job in the area of design, for example graphic or interior designer
I love to create and draw, so I think it was a good job for me.
Another one of my dreams was to work as a musician, a large Orchestra, because I play the flute since I was 8 years old and I love playing, working in the area of music is a dream for me.
I wish also to make volunteering, because I like to help others and I think the volunteer would feel happier with myself.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39185 6 32 684
...and an ambitious person.

...but one of my dreams is to have a job in the area of design, it could be graphic or interior designer

Here I have redone the wording. Possibly those are still your dreams, I got the impression that a reader could think "was. It is isn´t anymore?"
I find it a weaker statement, when you "explain" the jobs of the design area with "for example". I reworded some of it to make it a stronger one.
I also have an interest in music/my other possibility for career is in music, perhaps playing in a orchestra, because I play the flute since I was a 8 year-old boy/girl.
I also consider doing voluntary work, because I like to help others and I would feel happier with myself.

I didn´t wrote your entire text in other way, in fact I tried to deal with the more important points that are worth changing or special attention.
Some of my views:
I left out "large" in large orchestra, so you would be leaving out an opportunity for other orchestras, and usually we begin small.
I tried not to repeat the "dream" word, to apply focus, this way the reader don´t get to think you are a dreamer, I mean a daydreamer.
I hope others go further on the proofreading and other details, because I did it on the fly, but it´s something to begin with, anyway.
Good luck on your studies.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39185 6 32 684
Where reads "this way the reader don´t get to think you are..." it should read "this way the reader doesn´t get to think you are....
Thanks to the reader that kindly pointed that out.