Correção de Texto: Spend/Hardship

Because your mom said to us that you want to stay on the Rooney's house because she wants to you feel most comfortable, but don't make any sense because they just have one bedroom for Camila and Johnny, like Camila have a bad moody, she always make me lose my sh*t because always say this like " Get out of my room, or "my house, my rules" and I don't wanna see you going to a through hardship.

So if you want, you can stay on my bedroom and I'll sleep in the sofa, I you are not comfortable to divide de bed room with me I totally understand, I just want to you stay with me, I really miss you and those days I'm feeling so lonely and upset.

I just want to you know that I really love you like a true sister, and the times we spend together was amazing.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
Good morning, Thaíssa.

Unfortunately, I have found some mistakes in Portuguese and it contributes badly to make a good English text.
So I took the opportunity to rewrite this letter.
If I rushed things, I apologize in advance.

_

Em português:

Porque sua mãe nos disse que você quer ficar na casa do Rooney. Ela quer que você se sinta mais confortável.
Contudo, isso não faz sentido porque há apenas um quarto para a Camila e o Johnny.

A Camila sempre me fazia perder a paciência porque ela é temperamental.
Por que ela sempre tinha que dizer coisas do tipo "Saia do meu quarto" ou "Minha casa, minhas regras"?
Eu não quero ver você passando por dificuldades.

Então se quiser, você pode ficar no meu quarto e eu vou dormir no sofá.
Compreenderei perfeitamente caso não se sinta à vontade em compartilhar o quarto comigo.
Eu quero mesmo que você fique comigo. Eu sinto muito a sua falta.
Eu me sinto tão solitária e chateada esses dias.

Eu só quero que saiba que eu realmente amo você como uma irmã de verdade e os momentos que passamos juntos foi incrível.
_

In English:

Because your mother told us you wanted to stay at Rooney's. She wants you make yourself confortable (there).
By the way, it does not make sense since there is only one bedroom for Camila and Johnny.

Camila always made me lose my sh*t because she is moody.
Why did she always have to say things like "Get out of my room" or "My house, my rules"?
I do not want to see you in dire straits. / dealing with hardships.

So If you want, you can stay in my bedroom and I will sleep on the couch.
I will comprehend perfectly if you feel unconfortable to share the room.
I really want you stay with me. I miss you so much.
I feel so lonely and upset these days.

I just want you to know I really love you as a real sister and the moments we spent together were incredible.
_

I hope I've helped.

So long,

Ricardo.