Correção do texto: The “Red Square”

The “Red Square”

Red Square is a city square in Moscow, Russia. The square separates the Kremlin, the former royal citadel and currently the official residence of the President of Russia, from a historical merchant quarter know as Kitai-Gorod.
Red Square is often considered the central square of Moscow, because Moscow´s major streets which connect to Russia´s major highways, originate from the square.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39175 6 32 684
Hi Andrea, nice to have you onboard.
The text is good as it is, such a pity it is taken from Wikipedia and you have failed to cite that! More so when the text comes to the section of ''correction of texts".
Since Google and others search engines are tightening up the rules on plagiarism, they don´t accept major pieces of ipsis litteris citations.
Any text of your own are accepted, appreciated, and certainly will be commented about. Thanks for your participation. You are welcome.

seja-um-moderador-voluntario-do-ee-t19419-10.html
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39175 6 32 684
I am one of those guys that is trying to police themselves on that matter, believe me! :oops: I know that that would do harm to the site´s credit.
Thanks for your participation and your love for Russia (from what I see in your posts, he he)!
You are welcome to the Forum. See you again.

seja-um-moderador-voluntario-do-ee-t19419-10.html