Add suffixes to the words in parentheses to complete these sentences:
1) São Paulo is ____________________ than Porto Alegre. (big).
2) It's generally ____________________ in Manaus than in Curitiba. (hot)
3) The train ____________________ here an hour ago. (to stop)
4) The boys are ____________________ in the river now. (to swim)
5) It's _____________________ to rain now. (to begin)
6) Look! That boy is ______________________ to catch the train. (to run)
7) They __________________ my name on the list yesterday. (to omit)
Outros tópicos relacionados para consulta:https://www.englishexperts.com.br/quando-dobrar-as-consoantes-em-ingles/https://www.englishexperts.com.br/forum/present-continuous-stop-e-cut-t5516.html
The answers will be posted in this topic soon.
Regards and good studies.