I have some problems writing and speaking in English

Hi,
So, I have some problems writing and speaking in English. I have noticed that my issues are punctuation and when speaking they are related to anxiety and lack of synonyms.

I will wait for some help, thanks!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 35970 4 32 631
I see that you can express yourself in English, at least to a degree. So, congrats on putting your situation in words.
By the way, it´s not your fault for having such difficulties, the teaching in our country in general doesn´t deal with those issues, not in a proper way. We don´t value the teaching of Portuguese, to begin with, let alone English, Spanish and other (at least the Romance - Latin- languages).
On the other hand, we have plenty of people around that are in the know. I know for a fact that we have native, advanced, and expert members. Not to mention the ones that use or had contact with English in English-speaking countries.
Don´t sweat it. You are not alone, you are in good company, many of us have issues with punctuation, tomorrow or later I will suggest a book with that topic, anyway, count on us to polish your texts (at least a little bit.)
As for anxiety, there are lots of posts with information about conversation and learning in general, run a search on the EnglishExperts itself and you will hit paydirt (vai achar muita coisa boa).
So, don´t get anxious, the other people is a human being just like you, and with the same curiosity about you as you have about others.
On the topic of vocab, it comes with time, training and a drive for variety (for expressing things in more than a way, or in several ways.), but don´t get in a hurry, practice makes perfect!
Don´t compare you with others, whether more advanced or less, compare with yourself. Compare your improvement, how you stand now, and where you got, two-three-or six months from now! You´ll see that you worked hard, learned something...and that will be rewarding for you, believe it or not!
See you around.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!