Twitter and Facebook - A parody

Some parts that might help other people understand the video:

00:09 --> Will you be my friend?
00:15 --> ____ ___ get to know you before I was your friend.
00:27 --> And that one is with like two really pretty girls...
01:06 --> I like your ray bands.
01:10 --> Could I poke you then?
01:49 --> That's it? ___ _____. (the girl says something here I didn't get it (I heard "good evening" :shock: :?: :D ) )
01:50 --> yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah, wicked, wicked, bye, cheers.
02:52 - Status is updated, can't wait for my fabulous evening. lol, rofl. Do you like?

As you could see, I didn't completely get the bold parts. Could somebody help me out?

Hope it helps and thank you in advance!! ;)

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Thiago, tb acho que é 'good evening'

Já o trecho do 00:15 eu tb não peguei mas ouvi um "even" no lugar no seu "get" e no final "...before i was on (alguma coisa que começa com som de 'frai')

p.s.: vida virtual é mesmo muito estranha, rs.
dlr 1
0:01 - Hi guys, umm, can I, can I be your friend?

0:05 - Umm, Can I, can I write on your wall (mural)? No.

0:10 - Will you be my friend? Hmm?

0:13 - But I write on all my friends' walls.

0:15 - I think I'd have to know you before I was your friend.

0:17 - All my friends have got like 180 friends. I've only got 2.

0:22 - Would it help if, maybe, like, you looked at my photos?

0:27 - That one's with two, like, really pretty girls, like, you know, that's my.. you know, I was in a relationship with her but, you know, I've changed my status now. Ok... Yeah.

0:42 - What's your relationship status? Umm, Single. Oh good, cool. I like (curtir) that. Do you? Yeah yeah yeah..

0:48 - I like your jacket. Thank you. I like your sunglasses.

0:56 - Do you like that? Yeah. Do you wanna comment on that (escrever um comentário)?

1:05 - I like your ray bands.

1:09 - Could I poke (cutucar) you? Hahaha

1:13 - Poke? Poke! Poke? Poke?

1:15 - Could I? Uhh no!

1:18 - Poke? Poke? What, you wanna poke?

1:21 - Can I poke you? Yeah, you can poke me if you like. I mean how am I .... dude dude dude, seriously, just
be my friend. If I just show you these pictures in this photo album...

1:38 - What's your name on Twitter? _____

1:42 - Oh so you use Twitter? Yes. I'm gonna follow (seguir) you. Ok! Cool cool!

1:45 - Well I'm gonna follow you. Right, ok! Wicked, cool. Alright thanks a lot. Thanks guys. yeah yeah yeah,
Wicked, wicked.. Bye, cheers.. Wicked.

1:58 - Alright, thank you that's great, wicked, thanks a lot. Bye.

2:29 - Oh, you're actually following me! I'm following you! Ok, should we go or??

2:52 - Status update: Can't wait for my fabulous evening at the ENO, lol, rofl. Rofl? Do you like? What?

3:04 - Yeah? What's your comment? Pardon? Do you want to be my friend? No, no, it's alright.
dlr, but what about 1:49 ? (That's it? ___ ____) Could you tell me if it is really "good evening" what the woman says there??

Thanks a lot in advance!
dlr 1
Tiago Tafari Catelam escreveu:dlr, but what about 1:49 ? (That's it? ___ ____) Could you tell me if it is really "good evening" what the woman says there??

Thanks a lot in advance!
that's what it sounds like to me too, but it's hard to tell
  • Tópicos Relacionados