Your sister is here.
Sua irmã está aqui.
>>> You are letting someone know that their sister is somewhere.
- Hey Marshal, your sister is here. She arrived this morning.
- Marshal's brother is in the US while his sister is here in Brazil.
- Mr. Rodrigues, your sister is here at the lobby. Should I let her come in?
- Heyy!! Guess who is here today? That's right, your sister! Your beloved sister is here!
- Look at these video footages. Here is Marshal... And here is your sister, you see? Right there.
- Open your eyes... Your sister is here.
Here is your sister.
Aqui está sua irmã.
>>> You can be finding someone's sister, presenting or introducing their sister to them, or pointing out that their sister is somewhere.
- Here is your sister, Marshal. Meet baby Eva.
- Here is your sister. I found her lost in the chocolate aisle of the supermarket.
- Look at these photos! Do you remember this day? Here is your sister sitting by the lake and there is you catching a big fish
- Here is your sister. I've just finished cutting her hair, now she is all yours.
- It's good to see two siblings reuniting for the first time. After 25 years, Michael, here is your sister.