Como dizer "Gás de cozinha, botijão de gás" em inglês

  Verificado por especialistas
Donay Mendonça 22 107 1.6k

Como é que se fala "Gás de cozinha, bujão, botijão de gás" em inglês?:

Gás de cozinha: LPG; LP gas; bottled gas
Botijão, bujão de gás: gas cylinder

Detalhes em:

LPG Gas is a multi-purpose, modern, clean, accessible, and efficient energy source for your home and business. Although your property may not be directly connected to a main gas line, you can still enjoy the benefits that more energy efficient fuel provides. LPG Gas Suppliers can deliver gas suppliers to your door via bottles, cylinders, and tanks.

Bottled gas is a term used for substances which are gaseous at Standard Temperature and Pressure (STP) and have been compressed and stored in carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum or composite bottles known as gas cylinders. The term includes pressurized gas (e.g. Oxygen and nitrogen cylinders) and gases liquefied under pressure (e.g. Liquid butane for use as a fuel).

In the United States, 'bottled gas' typically refers to liquefied petroleum gas. 'Bottled gas' is sometimes used in medical supply, especially for portable oxygen tanks. Packaged industrial gases are frequently called 'cylinder gas', though 'bottled gas' is sometimes used. In the United Kingdom and other parts of Europe 'bottled gas' is more commonly used discussing any usage whether industrial, medical or liquefied petroleum. However, in contrast, what the United States calls liquefied petroleum gas is known generically in the United Kingdom as 'LPG'; and it may be ordered using by one of several trade names, or specifically as butane or propane depending on the required heat output. For purposes of this article, we'll reference use of terms based on UK nomenclature.

Ref. articlesnatch

Bons estudos!
ATIVE O ENGLISH PLUS POR R$ 8/MÊS Além de aprender sem anúncios, você terá acesso: aos Cursos do English Experts, a respostas verificadas por especialistas (ilimitado) e ao aplicativo Meu Vocabulário. ATIVAR AGORA
1 resposta
Also cooking gas.
Ref. oxfordlearnersdictionaries