Como dizer "Relação extraconjugal " em inglês

To have an affair
To engage in an affair
To have / engage in an extramarital affair/relationship

To have a bit on the side - British slang: a sexual relationship with someone who is not married to you, or the person you have the relationship with.

An advertising campaign inviting married women to sign on to a website that will allow them to find men they can have affairs with has provoked an angry reaction in the Spanish capital Madrid.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/m ... airs-anger

“After being married for over 37 years, I showed extremely poor judgment by engaging in an extramarital affair,” Mr. Petraeus said in his statement, expressing regret for his abrupt departure. “Such behavior is unacceptable, both as a husband and as the leader of an organization such as ours. This afternoon, the president graciously accepted my resignation.”

Speaking shakily in her native Azeri language, which could be heard through a voiceover, Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani told an interviewer that she was an accomplice to the murder of her husband and that she had an extramarital relationship with her husband's cousin. Her lawyer told the Guardian last night that his client, a 43-year-old mother of two, was tortured for two days before the interview was recorded in Tabriz prison, where she has been held for the past four years.

But if you got a bit on the side , you wouldn't be harming your marriage.
Tony Parsons MAN AND WIFE (2002)
I knew she'd never leave her husband for me. I was just her bit on the side.

Anúncio Descubra seu nível de inglês em 15 minutos! - Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu inglês.

Começar agora!
1 resposta
sandrom 3 11
To have sex outside (of) marriage.

"She was charged four days later on three counts, including having sex outside marriage." (bbc news)
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!