Como dizer "Você está a fim de falar?" em inglês

Hi dear!

Eu gostaria de fazer essa pergunta de maneira mais informal "Você está afim de conversar?"

Está correta a frase "Are you up to talk?"

Can you give me suggestions?

Thank!

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Cinnamon 16 60 498
Sugestão:

Do you feel like talking? Or Do you wanna talk?
edrob518 6 71
Also...

Ex: Would you be interested in talking?
Thomas 7 62 297
"Are you up to talking?"

The idea is that it may be difficult for the second person to talk. Perhaps he has been injured. Perhaps he is in a deep depression, perhaps he is very ill, etc.

We are asking someone, "Is your physical/mental/emotional state such that you are able and willing to talk?" The meaning of the expression is very close to that of "Do you feel like talking?" It is unrelated, in my humble opinion to, "Are you (Would you be) interested in talking?"
Another suggestion :

Are you in the mood of talking ?

No, I'm not in the mood !

Have a great week !
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Also:
Fancy a chat? (*)
Would you like to talk (to me)?

(*)
It is said to be more of British use, than American. It would be widely understood at chat rooms, though. On both sides of the Pond I think.

================
The way I read the title of the thread, it also made me think of interrogation-like style:

"Now, are you going to talk or not?'' or ""Are you going to talk, or are we going to do this for six hours?"

Of course, context is needed.