Correção: Corrigir o tempo verbal do texto

Text
Yesterday, I were at home and a friend called me. He telled me that he and other people was going to a party near the beach. Later, my sister called me. She invited me to go to the theater to watch Romeo and Juliet. In the afternoon my mother ask ked me to take the children to a Theme Park. In the evening my cousin visited me to tickets to a nice rock concert. Later, my father invited me to go to the movies with him. I didn’t went. I didn’t leave home. I was so sick yesterday. I haveda terrible fever. The only place I goed... the hospital.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Juliana Rios 18850 21 98 389
Yesterday, I WAS at home and a friend called me. He TOLD me that he and THE (some) other people were going to a party near TO the beach ("near" does not require a preposition). Later, my sister called me, she invited me to go to the theater to watch Romeo and Juliet. In the afternoon, my mother ASKED me to take the children to a Theme Park. In the evening, my cousin visited me, HE/SHE BROUGHT/GAVE ME a nice rock concert TICKET. Later, my father invited me to go to the MOVIE movies ("the movies" is correct) with him, BUT I didn’t GO. INSTEAD I STAYED AT home, BECAUSE I was very sick. I HAD a terrible fever AND THE HOSPITAL WAS THE ONLY PLACE THAT I WENT TO.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Redseahorse 8000 1 13 143
Yesterday, I WAS at home and a friend called me. He TOLD me that he and THE other people was going to a party near TO the beach. Later, my sister called me, she invited me to go to the theater to watch Romeo and Juliet. In the afternoon, my mother ASKED me to take the children to a Theme Park. In the evening, my cousin visited me, HE/SHE BROUGHT/GAVE ME a nice rock concert TICKET. Later, my father invited me to go to the MOVIE with him, BUT I didn’t GO, INSTEAD I STAYED AT home, BECAUSE I was so sick yesterday. I HAD a terrible fever AND THE HOSPITAL WAS THE ONLY PLACE THAT I WENT TO.