Correção de Cover Letter [motivação]

Pessoal, estou tentando um trabalho no exterior e tive que escrever uma carta de apresentação motivação. Eles foram bem claros que qualquer erro de gramatica ou spelling irá contar vários pontos negativos hehe. Então gostaria muito que alguém desse um olhada.

É minha primeira cover letter e primeiro texto em inglês que escrevo em anos(desde os tempos de escola). Se puderem opinar sobre o texto em si, também agradeço.

o texto é longo, então, desde já, muito obrigado.
Abraços,

To whom it may concern,

My name is André da Rocha Trierveiler, I am a Brazilian industrial engineering student looking for an exchange and I became highly interested in the Company job offer in Italy. This specific offer gets my attention because I have been working a with implantation and development of Information Technology solutions for industrial management and would be great to keep working in that field at a top company as Company. I also have interest in the supply chain management, so would be a unique experience working in both fields with the Company team.

Currently I am 22 years old and a senior at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, south Brazil. My university was recently elect the third best university of Latin America, and is in the top 150 in the worldwide ranking. I have a good academic background on transportation, distribution and logistics and also have some extra curricular courses.

In the last year and a half I have been working to a small consultancy company, EPR Consultoria, witch provides industrial management solutions. There I had the chance to work with a great team and really do important tasks. In one year as a consultant I could work in projects in large and small companies, developing my client serving and selling skills; presentation and communication skills, team working and specially my project management. I have participaded in the development of several management and IT tools, working with client needs assessment, designing of the system and implementation.

Then I got a position as assistant of the Human Resources Director, a total different job that allowed me to be part of important decisions, deal with stakeholders and employees, write business proposals and be part of the strategic planning. In the six months of work I helped to design the new employees selection process, the dynamics and interview, and I took part in the final decision. We also restructured the training program, and I took a important role in the preparation of the material and assisting the sessions.

I think I have the experience and skills to highly satisfy the job demands. I am pragmatic and focused person, very analytical and have a great logical thinking. I like working in fast-paced and challenging environments. Company certainly is a great place to work and will offers me the opportunity and challenge needed to develop my skills and to do my best work.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
I think the forum users can do it a paragraph at a time.
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49085 21 73 1138
Minhas sugestões de correção:

My name is André da Rocha Trierveiler. I am a Brazilian industrial engineering student looking for an exchange and I became highly interested in the Company job offer in Italy. This specific offer gets my attention because I have been working with implantation and development of Information Technology solutions for industrial management and it would be great to keep working in that field at a top company like Company. I also have interest in the supply chain management. It would be a unique experience working in both fields with Company.

Boa sorte!