Correção de resposta "Would you forgive a cheating partner?"

How i said in other text i realy need to improve my writting for an exam that can change my life, so i put here my answer for a question: Would you forgive a cheating partner?

Knowing that if you cheat once you cheat more.My answer is no, i wouldn't forgive a cheating partner.At the first moment i would say to my girlfriend that i forgive she, but i need a time (3 weeks) to think about.My opinion about cheating is "Cheat me but don't let me know".I don't realy like to be in a relantionship with commitment, i often prefer to stay in a "friendship with bonus" it is better without so much jealous. After all i don't like to give satisfaction about what i'm doing or where i go, in addition i don't want be dating on carnaval or vacations!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Ok. But why didn't you post your reply on the Would You Forgive A Cheating Partner thread?

On another line, it seems to me that you write English but think Portuguese.
I don't know why... I think i'm not so good in "thinking in english" i'm sorry.I'm just learning, hence my texts aren't "good" yet.
But moreover this, do you have suggestions for correction?

Desde já, muito obrigado. (Since now, thank you!?)
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Agash,

Algumas sugestões:

Knowing that if you cheat once you'll cheat more. My answer is no. I wouldn't forgive a cheating partner. At the first moment, I would say to my girlfriend that I forgive her but I'd need some time (3 weeks) to think about it. My opinion about cheating is "Cheat me but don't let me know about it".I don't realy like to be in a relantionship with commitment, I often prefer to stay in a 'friends with benefits relationship'; it is better because there isn't much jealousy. After all, I don't like to account for what I'm doing or where I go and, in addition, I don't want to be dating during carnaval or vacations.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Agash escreveu:<snip> But moreover this, do you have suggestions for correction?[...]

No, donay's done that for me in a grand way.

And no again, you can't use moreover like that. I think you might have wanted to mean, "Besides this."