Correção de Carta de resposta

Hello,
I must write a letter for a frind asking her invitation to go camping in Canada in July.
I would like to have your opinion! Thank you (:

Hello, Robin.
It will be great to join you in the sport camp in July. After an entire semester of work I really need a time to relax with friends and exercise.
In my opinion we should stay in tents because it has the spirit of adventure. In July the weather is soft and we will not have problems like rain or excessive cold. Besides this, we can tell stories or do other free activities at night.
About cooking I could help you in any way you need. In my opinion we can also bring canned food, that is more easier to prepare.
In the days before we go to the camp we have to go shopping. We can reserve a week to buy things like tents, sneakers, clothes and canned food because I do not have the necessary equipament to stay an entire month camping! Besides this I would like to meet the people we are going with to the camp. The last time I went to your home I just met Luisa and Gabriel. We could go to the park near you house or to the movies.
With love,
Bianca.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39175 6 32 684
In July the weather is warmer and we will not have problems like rain or excessive cold. Besides this, we can tell stories or do other free activities at night.
About cooking I could help you in any way you need. In my opinion we can also bring canned food, that is more easier to prepare.
In the days before we go to the camp we have to go shopping. We can reserve a week to buy things like tents, sneakers, clothes and canned food because I do not have the necessary equipament to stay an entire month camping! Besides that I would like to meet the people we are going with to the camp. [I would change here, to "I would like to meet the people we are going to the camp with...but then, it´s me, my way.]

The last time I went (to) your home I just met Luisa and Gabriel. Now/this time, we could go to the park near your house or to the movies.

With love,
Bianca.

========================================
Notice:
The last time I went (to) your home I just met Luisa and Gabriel. We could go to the park near your house or to the movies.

This way, it seems like you somehow wanted to say that you went to your friend´s, but you are saying that you had another option to go out with the kids (at the time).

Let´s wait for more comments.
Avatar do usuário Juliana Rios 18840 21 98 389
Minhas sugestões:

Hello Robin,

It will be great to join you at the sports camp in July. After an entire semester of work, I really need some time to relax with friends and exercise.
In my opinion, we should stay in tents because it gives the experience a more adventurous feel. In July the weather is warm and we will not have problems like rain or excessive cold. Besides this We can also tell stories or do // engage in other free activities at night.
As for cooking, I can help you in any way you need. (I think) we could also bring canned food, which is easier to prepare.
On the days before we go to the camp, we need to go shopping. We can reserve a week to buy things like tents, sneakers, clothes and canned food because I do not have the necessary equipment to camp for an entire month! Besides that, I would like to meet the people we are going (to the camp) with. The last time I went to your house, I only met Luisa and Gabriel. We could go to the nearby park or to the movies.

With love,
Bianca.

----

// = Termos intercambiáveis.
() = Termos opcionais.