Correção de texto: 3D Printers

Avatar do usuário Lucas Queiroz 460 1 14
English

The 3D printers, recently, turned matter in the midia international. The invention that has been hailed as the future of the manufacturing, in last months, have been popularized by the fall in princes. However, a file available on the internet enables the print of a fully functional firearm. It is dangerous for all population. Therewith the US government tries to remove the filebecause anyone could have a gun, but like everything, once on the Internet is impossible remove it, unfortunatly.

Português

As impressoras 3D, recentemente, tornaram-se assunto na mídia internacional. A invenção que vem sendo vista como o futuro industrial, nos últimos meses, têm sido popularizada pela queda nos preços. Porém, um arquivo disponível na internet permite a impressão de uma arma de fogo totalmente funcional. Isso é perigoso para toda a população, pois qualquer um poderia ter uma arma. Com isso o governo americano tenta remover o arquivo, mas como tudo, uma vez na internet é impossível remover-lo, infelizmente.

Thanks for reading
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
Lucas Queiroz escreveu:English

The 3D printers, recently, turned matter in the midia international. The invention that has been hailed as the future of the manufacturing, in last months, have been popularized by the fall in princes. However, a file available on the internet enables the print of a fully functional firearm. It is dangerous for all population. Therewith the US government tries to remove the filebecause anyone could have a gun, but like everything, once on the Internet is impossible remove it, unfortunatly.

Português

As impressoras 3D, recentemente, tornaram-se assunto na mídia internacional. A invenção que vem sendo vista como o futuro industrial, nos últimos meses, têm sido popularizada pela queda nos preços. Porém, um arquivo disponível na internet permite a impressão de uma arma de fogo totalmente funcional. Isso é perigoso para toda a população, pois qualquer um poderia ter uma arma. Com isso o governo americano tenta remover o arquivo, mas como tudo, uma vez na internet é impossível remover-lo, infelizmente.

Thanks for reading

3D printers have taken over the state after the fall of the Princes! Hail to the new 3D prince. :lol: :lol:
Just kidding

Alternatively you could say.

Recently 3D printers have drawn attention from international news outlets. The invention that has been hailed as the future of the manufacturing is gaining in popularity as it's prices fall. However, a file available on the internet enables users to print fully functional firearms. The file poses a risk to the population as anyone who has it could build a firearm. As a result the US government tried to remove the file due to the risk it poses to the population, but like everything, once on the internet it's nearly impossible to get it off. Unfortunately

in regard to the file, I think everyone has a gun in the US, besides that it's really easy to get ahold of one if you don't have it, having said that, I believe the fact that the file is out there available to everyone wouldn't make much of a difference in my opinion.
Avatar do usuário Lucas Queiroz 460 1 14
Gian, thanks for helping! I knew that there was anything wrong with "princes", but I didn't get to discover. I think that I am going crazy :lol:

==

So, in regard to your opnion I think that, same that everybody in the US have a firearm, I belived that the government has control about it, however an file available to everyone would make the things lose control, and it would effect around the world, including Brazil.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
gian2hard, by "it's" you probably mean "its", don't you?
Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
Marcio_Farias escreveu:gian2hard, by "it's" you probably mean "its", don't you?

ou yeah, well spotted grammar-Nazi :D here, have my up-vote !