Correção de texto: Barra do Itapocu - SC

Barra do Itapocu is located in the coast of santa catarina, its name may sound weird because it is unfamiliar. I practically like there, because there is a countryside where I can relax out of the hustle and bustle. There is a lake and to get to the beach it's required to across the lake, but there is a bridge for it. Otherwise we can go by boat, I like to go by boat, I can see the nature and make the most of it. I used to go in this specific place my entire life though, I really would love to visit somewhere else, I mean I'm not a person who like to be tie down so much, by the way is really nice to go there with some friends, even if nothing is new anymore.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Redseahorse 8000 1 13 143
Sugestões:

Barra do Itapocu is A COSTAL SMALL VILLAGE, located in NORTHERN Santa Catarina, its name may sound weird, because it is AN unfamiliar NAME/PLACE. BASICALLY, I like THAT PLACE, because THAT´S a countryside REGION, where I can relax out of the hustle and bustle. There is a lake and to get to the beach it's required to across THIS lake, NONETHELESS there is a bridge for it. Otherwise, we can REACH IT by boat, I like to go THERE by boat, I can ENJOY ITS nature and make the most of it. I used to go TO THAT specific place REGULARLY, EVER SINCE I WAS A KID, I really would love to visit somewhere else, I mean I'm not a person who LIKES to be TIED down so much; By the way, IT is really nice to go there with some friends, even THOUGH ANY ONE A THING APPEARS new anymore.

Suave!
Thank you very much for your correction, I really appreciated it :D you helped me a lot and I'm way too grateful for that.
Avatar do usuário Redseahorse 8000 1 13 143
Tâmo junto!
Avatar do usuário Daniel Reis 910 1 14
Olá pessoal,

Vejam este trecho: '' There is a lake and to get to the beach it's required to across THIS lake''.

Tipo, ''across'' é uma preposição, e tá sendo usado como verbo ? Nunca vi, é permitido ?

Outro trecho: ''even THOUGH ANY ONE A THING APPEARS new anymore.''

Não conseguir traduzir essa parte, poderiam me ajudar?

De resto, parece tudo em ordem.

Valeus
Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
Barra do Itapocu is located in on the coast of Santa Catarina; its this name may sound weird because it is unfamiliar to most people. I practically basically like there because there is a it is on the countryside, where I can relax out of the hustle and bustle. There is a lake and to get to the beach it's required to across the lake, but there is a bridge for it. Otherwise we can go by boat, I like to go by boat, I can see the nature and make the most of it. I used to have been going in to this specific place my entire life, though I really would love to visit somewhere else, I mean I'm not a person who likes to be tied down so much, by the way, is really nice to go there with some friends, even though there is if nothing is new too see anymore.
Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
Redseahorse escreveu:Sugestões:

Barra do Itapocu is A COSTAL SMALL COSTAL VILLAGE, located in NORTHERN Santa Catarina, its name may sound weird, because it is AN unfamiliar NAME/PLACE. BASICALLY, I like THAT PLACE, because THAT´S the countryside REGION, where I can relax out of the hustle and bustle. There is a lake and to get to the beach it's required to across THIS lake, NONETHELESS, there is a bridge for it. Otherwise, we can REACH IT by boat, I like to go THERE by boat, I can ENJOY ITS nature and make the most of it. I used to go TO THAT specific place REGULARLY, EVER SINCE I WAS A KID, I really would love to visit somewhere else, I mean I'm not a person who LIKES to be TIED down so much; By the way, IT is really nice to go there with some friends, evenTHOUGH ANY ONE A THING APPEARS even though there's nothing new to see.

Suave!