Correção de texto em inglês "E-mailing"

ernando 2
I'm practicing my writing skills in the forum, today I wrote an e-mail, and I want you to correct it, if possible of course.

Every tips is welcome, thanks in Advance for your correction.
:D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mr. Carey

I’m e-mailing you to clarify one doubt that I got. You said in a previous e-mail (that was forwarded to me by Ms. Potter) that both my ESL program and the Horticulture one would take place at Niagara-on-the-Lake. But I just read my letters of acceptance and I found out that (according to the letters) my ESL program will take place at Welland, actually. Is it a misunderstanding? How to fix this?

I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Jonh Mathean

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:

Dear Mr. Carey
I’m e-mailing you to ask a couple of questions. You said in a previous e-mail (that was forwarded to me by Ms. Potter) that both my ESL program and the Horticulture one would take place at Niagara-on-the-Lake. But I just read my letters of acceptance and I found out that (according to the letters) my ESL program will take place at Welland, actually. Is it a misunderstanding? What could be done about it?

I look forward to hearing from you. Jonh Mathean