Correção de texto: False memory

Have you ever heard people talk about false memory? I think so
False memory is the psychological phenomenon in which a person recalls a memory that did not actually occur. ...(...)
It’s just to tell you what happened with me a couple weeks ago. I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine. I told her that I will be at 1R about 2pm. She was excited because she had also some stuff to do there. “Ok that’s fine, maybe I can see you around there” I told her.
At 2 o’clock I was there with my daughter. We stayed there until 4pm, then I came out, as I couldn’t see neither my friend, nor her husband. Later on I took the phone and I called her, just to make sure what happened.
We were talking with one another, as she told me that her husband had seen me at 1R with my friend and her daughter held in my arms. And I couldn’t see him, so he was speaking on the phone the other side of the building! She told me. Hum, I see! I replied. But how could he see me with this friend and her daughter if I wasn’t with them? I asked. I actually didn’t see this friend for long time ago?
But the curious things is that he believed that he saw me and he tried even to describe which clothe I had worn! Obviously without success.
He was victim of false memory!

I appeciate your corretion please!

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Cinnamon 15265 14 41 345
Hi there!

My tips to improve your text:

"Have you ever heard people talking about false memory? I think so.
False memory is the psychological phenomenon in which a person recalls a memory that did not actually occur exist. ...(...)
It’s just to tell you what happened with me a couple weeks ago. I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine. I told her that I will be at 1R about 2pm. She was excited about that because she had also some stuff to do there. “Ok that’s fine, maybe I can see you around there” I told her.
At 2 o’clock I was there with my daughter. We stayed there until 4pm, then I came out left, as I couldn’t see neither my friend, nor her husband. Later on I took the phone and I called her up, just to make sure of what happened.
We were talking with one another on the phone, as then she told me that her husband had seen me at 1R with my friend and her daughter held in my arms. And I couldn’t see him, so he was speaking on the phone on the other side of the building! She told me: " Hum, I see!" I replied. "But how could he have seen me with this friend and her daughter if I wasn’t with them?" I asked. I actually didn’t see haven't met this friend for long time ago?
But the curious things (It is curious that) is that he believed (that) he saw me and he tried even even tried to describe my clothes I had worn (Or what I was wearing) ! Obviously [ s]without success[/s] unsuccessfully.
He was a victim of false memory!"

I appeciate your corretion please!

Your text is just great, well-structured, clear and the subject is curious.
Just try to use less words when possible. You see, English is very simple language when it comes to number of words, if you can shorten it do that, right!
Just to sum up maybe I am not the right pesorn to give tips about texts like yours, so I just tried to help a little bit, it'd be wise to wait for more replies.
Cogratulation!!!

Cheers!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!