Correção de texto: Friendship

Hy guys,this is a TOEFL question and I'd like to be corrected,please.
Choose some personal characteristics that you look for in friends and explain why these characteristics are important.Please include specific details in your explanation.
Answer:When it comes to friendship,the traits that I appreciate most are loyalty and good humour.It's aways good to have someone close to you that you can count on whenever you need him,a person who is thick and thin to you.A good friend is also the one who displays a good mood,that means,someone who makes you laugh,who cheers you up when you are down.Surely,in order to have good friends,we also need to be good friends because a valuable friendship is made up by mutual trustness.

This is my answer,it is very raw because I try to answer them as soon as I come across them,because in exams such IELTS and TOEFL we don't have much time to think.So guys,what do you think about it?I'd be glad if you also send more two or three sample answers to this question.Thanks in advance!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Clap! Clap! Clap!

Your answer sounds good to me.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
Hy guys,this is a TOEFL question and I'd like to be corrected,( )please.

When it comes to friendship,( )the traits that I appreciate most are loyalty and good humour.( )It's always good to have someone close to you that you can count on whenever you need him,( )a person who is thick and thin to you.
A good friend is also the one who displays a good mood,( )that means,( )someone who makes you laugh,( )who cheers you up when you are down. ( )Surely,in order to have good friends,( )we also need to be good friends because a valuable friendship is made up by mutual trustness.

Some first impressions and views of mine:
1-) I understand that you might be pressed to produce some writing, but heed your spelling, "aways" may hint that you are in haste, but it´s not reason enough not to proofread before submitting. You are a TOEFL candidate, so we demand a bit more of it.
2-) I don´t know if there was the program you used, but there´s a lack of space between some words and the subsequent information, so I have provided it with a ( ) to signal where it happens. Punctuation is also a much needed convention of the communicative task.
3-) Overall, the task was met and the content relevant, you seems like having to practice linking words and a bit of punctuation to connect the text a bit more.

We are raring to go, having high expectation about the next writings of yours. And we are sure that you will see that we are helping you out by incentivising you to submit more of them, instead of just providing the proverbial fish. ;-)
You have an operational knowledge of English and a good repertoire of words, so the tools are there, let´s go at it!
Thank you PPaulo by your tips, and yes, I'll try to write more carefully. Once more, thanks!
You are welcome, we are willingly giving you more tips.
By the way, we have been doing that for awhile, so there are tips to go by. We know that each case is a different one, so we will always wait for more. Count on us. ;-)
...willingly to give you more tips.

It´s that haste made waste here, hee hee. ;-)