Correção de texto "I am a journalist and a regular user ..."

Ora viva pessoal,

Sou nova aqui no site e estou a começar a dedicar-me ao estudo e escrita do inglês mais a sério. Tenho aqui um texto pronto que gostaria que alguém me ajudasse a corrigir se tiver alguma disponibilidade e amabilidade.

Um muito obrigada :)

-
I am a journalist and a regular user of the bike. I have no personal car and I try to go everywhere with my bike. I only use the car's office to do some urgent work. In my free time I like to participate in some mountain bike races too.

I follow attentively all that relates to the use of bicycle in Portugal that is gaining more supporters in big cities like Lisbon or Porto. There are many movements that are increasingly gaining strength in imposing the bicycle as transportation.

My professional life has always gone by journalism. I work in a local newspaper in Portugal and everyday I write for the site, update the Facebook page of newspaper, shot photographs or film and edit videos. I write for all sections of the journal although the sport section is one of my favorites.

Every day I try to exercise at least 30 minutes in the gym or I take some fresh air by cycling or running. I think that if people feel the benefits of sport physically and mentally the world would be much better.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
I am a journalist and I cycle regularly, I do not own a car and I always make an effort to cycle everywhere I go. I only use the company's car for urgent work, during my free time I enjoy participating in mountain bike races too.

I keep up to date with everything that relates to cycling in Portugal, since this cause it's gaining track and more supporters in big cities such as Lisbon or Porto. There are many movements that are increasingly gaining strength in imposing bicycles as transportation.

I have been Journalist throughout my entire professional life, I currently work in a local newspaper in Portugal and I write for our website everyday, I also update its Facebook page, shot photographs or film and edit videos. I write for all sections of the journal although the sport section is one of my favorites.

Every day I try to exercise at least 30 minutes in the gym or I take some fresh air by cycling or running. I think that if people could feel the benefits, physically and mentally of exercising, the world would be much better.

Espero que tenha ajudado :)
Obrigada, deu uma valente ajuda ;)