Correção de texto: Learning Spanish

In 2013 I decided to learn spanish. I started to study with Livemocha and it was helping me a lot to develop my spanish skills because I could learn vocabulary, grammar, reading and listening. Beyond all of this I also was allowed to get my tasks correct by native speakers, they were helping me so much in japanese and spanish. Unfortunately the interface of Livemocha changed and I didn't like one little bit, I mean, became so confusing and boring and also I would need to pay to have my tasks corrected by natives. I gave up to study spanish afterwards, but now I'm going back to study because many times I see spanish speakers in some sites which I use to practice english with foreigners, I see so many people who is from south america who is learning English and I could practice spanish with them whether I knew spanish. There are many americans who speak spanish as well. Many spanish speakers are learning portuguese and it would be awesome if I could help them with portuguese and they help me with my spanish. I see how it's important, on the job market it's so required and my dream is to become a polyglot one day.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
In 2013 I decided to learn Spanish. I started to study with Livemocha and it was helping me a lot to develop my Spanish skills. (because I could learn vocabulary, grammar, reading and listening. )
Let’s suppose I started learning a language e.g. Chinese. I’m elated because I’ve been making significant, substantial progress in the four skills of it. I would say: “I’m ridiculously happy because I’ve been developing the fourth skills equally” – when I say Chinese skills, grammar, listening, writing and speaking readily comes to mind. Therefore you don’t need to write these words again.
Unless you want to refer to other skills such as pronunciation and spelling, then you mention them.

And beyond all of this, I also was allowed to get my tasks corrected by native speakers; they were helping me so much in Japanese and Spanish.

Unfortunately, the interface of Livemocha changed and I didn't like one little bit, I mean, it became so confusing and boring. ( and also) I also would need to pay to have my tasks corrected by natives. I gave up studying Spanish afterwards.

But now I'm going back to study it because many times I (see) meet Spanish speakers (in) on some sites (which I use to practice) where I usually practice English with foreigners, I (see) meet so many people who are (is) from South America (who are (is) learning English- you don’t need to say that we can figure it out by context. It was obviously stated previously, like deductive reasoning or deductive logic) (and ) I could practice Spanish with them if (whether) I knew it. (Spanish).

Let me rewrite that for you: But now I’m going back to study it because I often meet Spanish speakers on learning websites where I usually practice English with foreigners, I meet so many people who are from South America; I could practice Spanish with them if I knew it.

There are many Americans who speak Spanish as well. Many Spanish speakers are learning Portuguese and it would be awesome if I could help them with it (Portuguese- avoid repetition) and they would help me with my Spanish. I see how it's important, on the job market it's so required and my dream is to become a polyglot one day.

The use of whether and if:
http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/educat ... us-whether
http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_c ... hether.htm

Congratulations!
Thanks a lot ^__^ I see I have much to learn hehehe. That's cool because I love to study English, you're great. hugs for you.
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
You're welcome!