Correção de texto: Losing yourself on the screen

Yesterday, I got up too early, I had a lot of incomplete work to do.
So, I took a chair and I sat in front of my dad's computer. Oddly, it was a hazy morning. At that time, some shy sunshines should get into my bedroom and reflected on the screen - disturbing my concentration. Nice, this way is better.
Always, the first move is check my e-mail and facebook. That is the point, internet is like a black hole. When you are in the web in undefined tasks, for sure, you will lose yourself in the hiperlinks, spending a lot of time in bullshit.
It was though to realize that it was nine o'clock and I didn't complete the half of the work that I engaged myself to do.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário gabrielock 895 1 15
Yesterday I got up very early, I had some uncompleted work to do. So, I took a/my chair and sat in front of my dad's computer. Oddly, it was a hazy morning. At that time, some shy sunshines would get into my bedroom and eflect on the screen - disturbing my concentrantion. Nice, like this is better/much better;this way is better/much better.
The first thing I always do is to check my e-mail/e-mails and Facebook. Here's the thing: the internet is like a black hole. When you are on the web in undefined tasks, for sure, you'll soon lose yourself in hiperlinks, spending a lot of time with bullshit/unecessary stuff. It took me a while to realize that it was nine o'clock and I hadn't completed even half of the work that I engaged myself to do.