Correção de Texto "One place which..."

One place which is very special to me is Termas de Jurema Resort Hotel in Iretama/PR.
Its a good and peaceful place to go in every season and whatever the weather. When it's cold you
can swimming,go to the spa or just relax in the natural thermal pools. The water temperature is generally around 40-44 degree celsius and it have therapeutic and curative properties! When it's hot you can go fishing,cycling,visiting to the Aquatic Park, playing football, horseback riding and walking on the forest. I like this place because there I can escape from the noisy,crowded city I live in.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Alessandro159 15 1
Correções estão em negrito:
One place which is very special is Termas de Jurema Resort Hotel in Iratema/PR.
It's a good and peaceful place to go in every season and whatever the weather. When it's cold you can swim, go to the spa or just relax in the natural thermal pools. The water temperature is generally 40-44 degrees celsius and it has therapeutic and curative properties! When it's hot you can go fishing, cycling, visiting to the Aquatic Park, playing football, horseback riding and walking on the forest. I like this place because there I can escape from the noisy, crowded city I live in.
thank you !