Correção de texto: Pay and benefits

Hi guys, I am doing an essay about business and I am trying to set up sentences with the words I am learning as soon as they come to my mind, that's why the text doesn't make much sense. Here it goes:

White-collar jobs are the ones that you usually work in an office or at a bank. They are generally 9 to 5 jobs. Some companies do increments from time to time. When we search for a job in a certain job, we have to analize all the pros and cons of that job and if it suits our needs.

Many workers may resent with the company management because they don't feel that they are being valued, despite the hardworking they've been done.

When it comes to group's work,it's very important that all people pull their weight in the work.

If you are a very well-skilled worker,myour bargaining power is high, because you are the kind of worker that companies want to join them nowadays.

As you can see guys, this text is messed up, but what I'd really like to know is if my writing skill is good. Thank you very much!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Redseahorse 8000 1 13 143
You've done an outstanding job here, mate!

Some suggestions:

" White-collar jobs are the ones that you usually DO in an office or at a bank, they are generally NINE-TO-FIVE jobs. Some companies do ARRANGEMENTS from time to time, THUS when we search for a job in a certain COMPANY, we have to ANALYZE all the pros and cons of that job and if it suits our needs.

Many workers may resent with the company management, because they don't feel that they are being valued, despite OF ALL HARD WORK they've DONE.

When it comes to TEAMWORK, it's very important that all people pull their weight in the work.

If you are a very well-skilled worker, YOUR bargaining power MAY BE HIGHER; THEREFORE, you are the kind of worker that companies want to join them nowadays ".

* Hardworking = adjective

greetings!