Correção do texto "Weightless Wedding"

One time, I was invited to a weightless wedding in the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. I didn't know what to expect, I've never heard about a weightless wedding, so, I thought that the only difference to a normal wedding would be absence of food, maybe they were in a severe diet, who knows? However, because of the wedding location, an airport, I suspected that the fiancé, my friend Eric, was planning something crazy, but I never expected to face my fears head to head.

When the wedding day finally arrived, I put on my best suit, because I expected to find some interesting woman there, so I took my car and went to the airport. Getting there, I had an awesome surprise. Instead of a ballroom full of guests, drinks and food, there was a Boeing 727, some friends and a flight crew. I finally understood the meaning of weightless marriage, on the plane was written "zero g - weightless experience".

I got shocked. He knew I was afraid of flight! I had agreed to be the best man only because he is my best friend, I thought it would be a normal marriage. I could not give up, I had to face my fear, and I had to honor my appointment! Then, I got on the plane. In their specially modified Boeing 727, parabolic arcs were performed to create a weightless environment allowing us to float, flip and soar as if you were in space. The wedding was literally upside down!

No matter how crazy the marriage was, it was my first experience as best man and I think it’s your first experience that really counts, I will never forget. Eric and his wife was very excited, they said it had been an extraordinary experience, exhilarating, and absolutely the best possible way they could imagine for they to start their new life together. For me, ZERO-G was an amazing experience. I loved it! I only wish I could be weightless for an entire week. It was a great gift, I finally lost my fear of flying thanks to Eric.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Minha pequena contribuição:

"Eric and his wife were..."

Seja bem-vindo ao fórum!
Obrigado Flávia! Alguém tem mais alguma sugestão?
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Minha contribuição:

One day, I was invited to a weightless wedding in the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. I didn't know what to expect, I had never heard about a weightless wedding, so I thought that the only difference to a normal wedding was the fact there would be no food, maybe they were in a severe diet, who knows?