Could somebody correct it?

I'm trying to learn a large amount of vocabulary and expressions making up phrases or little texts with this new words.
Could somebody correct them or just read to see if they're ok?

The ultimate evil goal of the K's owner - Jonh Fisher - was unranel yesterday tonight. He was trying to become his failed factory on a profitable one producing drugs scientifically unsound. Though his lawyers uphold a different history. They sustain that the employees were ungainly and blame them for everything. It's a shame that another of ours wealthy people is doing things like these. Does he think about the consenquences? I don't think so.

You can't lose this unique opportunity to travel all over the world. I know you'll miss your parents - this pain is unbearable. However it's worth!

It is an underlying problem of Eletodynamics. If you iron out the number 2 you'd leanr rhe ropes. You have to just keep trying!

Nowadays, most of the children are unruly, uncouth and they have a bossy behaviour. To uphold this underlying idea, we have Supper Nanny program which helps parents in this kind of challenge . She undertakes a tough task for the participants, both parents and children, to make their disorganized way of life become a uniform, regular one. However, the ultimate test, that is the real life, is the ukeep of children good behavior after supper Nanny hints!

-"That's utter nonsense! How can a person rob a bank with kitchen utensils?"
-"According to the TV news he did this in a urgent need of being a famous person!"

"The day care center is un uproar!Urged on by my family, I set up my own business but now my work is getting the way of all my life. Why I just nodded withou uttering a word?!"

Sabe a resposta? Seja um colaborador(a)! Ao responder questões no English Experts você ganha pontos de Reputação. Se você atua na área de idiomas, suas participações na comunidade podem ser uma ótima vitrine para o seu trabalho.

Registre-se agora e faça parte!
Colabore