New Zealand's Earthquake

Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2160 7 53
Hi there,

Have you already read about that last earthquake in New Zealand? If not, you can access the local NZHerald at http://www.nzherald.co.nz/christchurch-earthquake/news/article.cfm?c_id=1502981&objectid=10671089 and take a look.

Reading this next link, you can check the New Zealand's biggest earthquakes:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10671059

By the way, have you ever "seen" an earthquake?

MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
felipeh6 escreveu:[...]By the way, have you ever "seen" an earthquake?

No, but I did experience a minor tremblor back in '67 or '68 in Caruaru - PE. (As I lay down on an empty "cocheira" [a feed trough for livestock] I felt the the surroundings shake for some seconds. When the surroundings stopped shaking I realized I had dropped a lit cigarette, my heart thumping as I did it.)
Marcio_Farias escreveu:

No, but I did experience a minor tremblor back in '67 or '68 in Caruaru - PE. (As I lay down on an empty "cocheira" [a feed trough for livestock] I felt the the surroundings shake for some seconds. When the surroundings stopped shaking I realized I had dropped a lit cigarette, my heart thumping as I did it.)

Instead of "seen", I think the question here should be "Have you ever felt an earthquake?".

:shock:
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
felipeh6 escreveu:(...)Instead of "seen", I think the question here should be "Have your ever felt an earthquake?".

Thank you for suggesting... :D

Have you ever felt an earthquake?
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Em tempo:

Outras duas possíveis formas:

Have you ever been through an earthquake?
Have you ever experienced an earthquake?
felipeh6 escreveu:
Marcio_Farias escreveu:

Instead of "seen", I think the question here should be "Have your ever felt an earthquake?".

There's a typing mistake above. The correct is "Have you ever felt an earthquake?". So, instead of your, the correct is you.

Thanks!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Marcio_Farias escreveu:[...] minor tremblor [...]

Tremblor should have read temblor.

TÓPICOS RELACIONADOS