4.What ___ the weather ___ in 2060 in Brazil?
a. is - going to be like b. will - be like c. is - going to be d. will - be
6. By the time the police arrived, the thief ____.
a. has gone b. will have gone c. had gone d. was going
7. It's ____.
a. a building modern and ugly b. a modern ugly building c. a building ugly and modern d. an ugly modern building
10. Robert is sorry now that he didn't accept the job. Robert now wishes he _______ it.
a. would accept b. has accepted c. had accepted d. accepts
11. Susan is sorry now that she didn't sell her car when she had the chance. Susan now wishes she _______ her car.
a. would sell b. would have sold c. had sold d. sells
12. What do you think _______ if you _______ out of the car?
a. would have happened - haven't jumped b. would happen - didn't jump
c. would have happened - hadn't jumped d. would happen - hadn't jumped
16. I'm overweight. I wish _______.
a. I were slimmer b. I wouldn't be fat c. I don't eat so much d. can go on a diet
18. Indique a opção cujo significado melhor se assemelha à frase: "People say the president is corrupt."
a. The President is told to be corrupt. b. The President is said to be corrupt.
c. The President was said to be corrupt. d. The President was told to be corrupt.
19. "Are you going to Sarah's party tonight?"
"I'm afraid not. Actually I know her _______, but have never been introduced."
a. at a glance b. by sight c. at long last d. by all means
21. "Here you are. I hope you like them."
"They're beautiful, thank you, but you _______."
a. can't have b. mustn't have c. oughtn't have d. shouldn't have
23. Living in the country is really different. At first I found it strange, everything seemed so slow, but now I think _______ birds singing in the morning.
a. I'm used to hear b. I'm getting used to hear c. I'm used to hearing d. I get used to hearing
24. I hate jazz but _______.
a. I like very much rock and techno b. I like rock and techno very much
c. I've very much liked rock and techno d. I like rock very much and techno
26. Peter didn't eat anything. He _______ hungry.
a. can't be b. can't have been c. couldn't be d. couldn't have been
30. Indique a opção com a frase que melhor se assemelha à: "I remember I didn't use to enjoy going to the cinema on my own. Nowadays I don't mind it.”
a. I never enjoyed going to the cinema on my own. b. I have never gone to the cinema on my own.
c. I had never enjoyed going to the cinema on my own. d. I never went to the cinema on my own.
Minhas respostas foram: 4a 6c 7d 10c 11b 12a 16b 18a 19a 21d 23b 24b 26a 30c. Estão corretas?