Yu-Gi-Oh is back again

I had been fascinated by Yu-Gi-Oh in my whole childhood, I used to play the game Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories and I watched the whole anime. I also watched Yu-Gi-Oh GX but didn't like as much as the first version. I used to collect cards, I still have them. I didn't know how to duel right, my friends and I would just duel like the people do in the Yu-Gi-Oh FM game, which isn't how it happens in the anime. Gosh, I miss those times, I had such a good time, I feel like my childhood was mostly defined by Yu-Gi-Oh, I liked more stuff for sure, such as Os Mutantes, Naruto, Harry Potter, etc. But nothing compared to Yu-Gi-Oh. I tried to like the new versions, for instance, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds and so on, but I just can't, it's just so different to I'm used to. But now there is a new movie which was launched last year, besides, Konami created a game which is played on phones, so that people can play online, including me. I'm having a blast playing it for old times sake. Are you ready to duel?

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Suggestion:

I had been fascinated by Yu-Gi-Oh! series since my childhood. / I was fascinated by Yu-Gi-Oh series in my childhood.
I used to play the game Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories and to watch every anime episode.
I also watched Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, but I didn't like it so much. I used to collect cards and I still have them.

I didn't know how to duel correctly. My friends and I just duelled like the players did in Yu-Gi-Oh! FM Game, which was different from the anime. Gosh! I miss those times. I had such a good time. I feel as if my childhood was mostly defined by Yu-Gi-Oh!.

I enjoyed other stuff for sure such as Os Mutantes, Naruto, Harry Potter, etc., however nothing was / could be compared to / with Yu-Gi-Oh!. I tried to get familiar to new versions like Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds and the others, but I simply couldn't like them. They were just so different from those ones I enjoyed / used to appreciate. By the way, there is a new movie which was released / published last year and also a game developed by Konami which is played by phones so (that) everyone can play online.

I had a blast playing it for old times' sake.
Are you ready to duel?
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!