Como dizer "acordo amigável" em inglês
- Senior ministers have also called for an amicable settlement.
- A team of GTE negotiators had believed they were making progress toward an amicable settlement.
- When I last spoke to the seller's attorney, Greg McAtee, both parties were trying to work out an amicable settlement.
- A certain amount of patience and negotiation are needed to get an amicable settlement for the cause of Palestine.
- Reports also indicate that the couple reached a mutual and amicable settlement over their assets and custody of their children prior to the divorce.
- If no will is found, Lummis, who is the court-appointed temporary co-administrator of Hughes'estate, hopes to divide up that estate in an amicable settlement among the 22 heirs.
- Given that Major League Baseball schedules the hearings at any point during Feb. 1-21, the later dates afford the team and players some breathing room to reach an amicable settlement.