Como dizer "Comandos de ordem unida" em inglês

Eu queria saber se alguém pode me dizer como se diz comando de ordem unida militar em inglês:
"Sentido"
"Descansar"
"Esquerda, direita, mei-volta" "vou ver"

Etc. Entre outros comandos

TESTE DE NÍVEL Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
6 respostas
Marcio_Farias 1 23 214
Este fórum descreve alguns dos comandos.
Marcio_Farias 1 23 214
Mais comandos.
Thomas 7 60 288
"Sentido"
Attention! (The command is pronounced "ten-HUT!"

"Descansar"
There are three types in the USA.
Parade rest! = This is a very rigid, uncomfortable position. It is common during ceremonies. The head and eyes may not move. The feet are about 30 cm apart. No talking, of course.
Stand at-- ease! = The soldier cannot speak or move. He is, however, in a more relaxed position than at parade rest. The head and eyes follow the movements of the speaker. The feet are about 30 cm apart.
Stand at -- rest! The soldier can speak to nearby companions. The right foot cannot move, but the left foot can. He is free to look around. This position is common when the soldier is waiting for something to happen/begin, but he may be required to return to attention or march within seconds.
(Neither parade rest nor at ease are comfortable positions. In theory, they are. In practice, they are not. The problem is that the knees each support 50% of the weight of the body. Surprisingly, at attention is more comfortable than at ease or parade rest because the soldier can discretely put more or less of his weight on a particular leg/foot.
No, he is not supposed to move at all, but in the real world he does if he is not being watched closely. If the knees are "locked", blood circulation is impaired and he may fall. Shifting the weight helps prevent this. At rest, of course, is the most comfortable position.

Left face!
Right face!
About face!

I am not familiar with "vou ver".

Above I noted that "attention" is pronounced "ten-HUT!" Other commands have slightly odd pronunciations that are traditional and easily understood from a distance. Also, there are marching commands (such as "column left -- march!" and "to the rear -- march!"), commands regarding formations (such as "fall in!" and "fall out!"), and commands for soldiers who are armed (such as "inspection --- arms!" and "present -- arms!").

I have not been subjected to such commands for many years. If I have made any errors, I am sorry.
Daniel.S 1 2 7
descansar - at ease
Flavia.lm 1 10 95
O correto é "volver", que tem sentido de "virar"

O dicionário Michaelis diz:

à direita, volver! = right face!
à esquerda, volver! = left face!
Obrigado