Como dizer "Estou bêbado" em inglês

josneywat 6
tired and emotional: "The newspaper said the president was tired and emotional."
have a bit too much to drink: "He had a bit too much to drink last night."
to be a bit worse for wear: "He was a bit worse for wear by the time he came home."
to have over-indulged: "I think he over-indulged in the free beer at the party."

Além de 141 outras palavras para se referir a ficar bebado, parece que os anglos-saxônicos adoram beber!

Ankled (Bristol)

Badgered, Banjaxed, Battered, Befuggered, Bernard Langered, Bladdered, Blasted, Blathered, Bleezin, Blitzed, Blootered, Blottoed, Bluttered, Boogaloo, Brahms & Liszt, Buckled, Burlin

Cabbaged, Chevy Chased, Clobbered

Decimated, Dot Cottoned, Druck-steaming, Drunk as a Lord, Drunk as a skunk

Etched

Fecked, Fleemered (Germany), Four to the floor

Gatted, Goosed, Got my beer goggles on, Guttered (Inverness)

Had a couple of shickers, Hammer-blowed, Hammered, Hanging, Having the whirlygigs, Howling

Inebriated, Intoxicated

Jahalered, Jaiked up (West of Scotland), Jan'd - abbrev for Jan Hammered, Jaxied, Jeremied, Jolly

Kaned

Lagged up, Lamped, Langered (Ireland) [also langers, langerated], Laroped, or alt. larrupt, Lashed, Leathered, Legless, Liquored up (South Carolina), Locked, Locked out of your mind (Ireland), Loo la

Mad wey it, Mandoo-ed, Mangled, Manky, Mashed, Meff'd, Merl Haggard, Merry, Minced, Ming-ho, Minging, Moired, Monged, Monkey-full, Mottled, Mullered

Newcastled, Nicely irrigated with horizontal lubricant

Off me pickle, Off me trolley, On a campaign, Out of it, Out yer tree

Paggered, Palintoshed, Paraletic, Peelywally, Peevied, Pickled, Pie-eyed, Pished, Plastered, Poleaxed, Pollatic

Rat-legged (Stockport), Ratted, Ravaged, Razzled, Reek-ho, Rendered, Rosy glow, Rubbered, Ruined

Saying hello to Mr Armitage, Scattered, Schindlers, Screwed, Scuttered (Dublin), Shedded [as in " My shed has collapsed taking most of the fence with it"], Slaughtered, Sloshed, Smashed, Snatered (Ireland), Snobbled (Wales), Sozzled, Spangled, Spannered, Spiffed, Spongelled, Squiffy, Steamin, Steampigged, Stocious, Stonkin

Tanked, Tashered, Tipsy, Trashed, Trollied, Troubled, Trousered, Twisted

Warped, Wasted, Wellied, With the fairies, Wrecked

Zombied

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Daniel.S 1 2 11
wow! yeah I can see that! LOL

plus

Drink like a fish

Tell me my friend Josneywat do you drink like a fish?

hold one`s licker = moderate in drinking

I know many people who can't hold their lickers..can you?

Take care,

Teacher Pondé
timphillips 11
Hi guys,

Thanks for the list Josneywat. It brought back lots of fond memories.
Hate to tell you but there are a few more not listed.

Yes we Brits love to have a pint or a jar or a quick nip or a quick snort or a swift one or to sup ale
We love to booze. We just love boozin`. Where? At the boozer, of course. (=pub = alehouse)
We like getting boozed up or pissed or arse'oled or out of our box too.

Of course we get hangovers . . . the morning after the night before
Then our philosophy is
"What made you badly makes you better"
which is nothing to to do with homeopathic medicine or vaccinations - in other words. "Get another one down your neck !"

I was best man at my mate`s wedding and here is his wedding speech verbatim
" Get plenty down lads coz me dad is paying.!"
Cheers!
Tim :D