Como dizer "qualquer um (derrogatório)" em inglês

Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 805 1 18
Pode-se dizer "qualquer um" no sentido de qualquer pessoa, sem nada de atrativo ou especial, que não vale a pena, obviamente desprezando o indivíduo:

Anybody

Exemplo:

Here I go, on my own
I don’t need nobody, better off alone
Here I go, on my own now
I don’t need nobody, not anybody
Here I go, alright, here I go

Ref. Britney Spears - Stronger (2000)

anyone that comes along = qualquer um que aparece, o primeiro que aparecer

Example:

She'll sleep with any guy that comes along.
You're highly qualified, so it's not like you have to take every job offer that comes along.

FONTE
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Thomas 14280 7 58 282
Adriano, have you heard this?

She will sleep with any Tom, Dick or Harry.
Avatar do usuário Andrezzatkm 4820 1 8 105
Como dizer:

Eu não quero ficar com qualquer um.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39175 6 32 684
Andrezza, I was caught off-guard with the question! One would be tempted to think in terms of "sleep", since the topic has led into this direction.
But I think it was in general terms (as we say here in Brazil more often than not to other things). So, I thought long and hard on it and came up with that expressions:

If I want a boyfriend/friend just for the sake of it.
I won't ever have a conversation just for the sake of it. It should have something relevant/interesting/useful, etc...in it.
Oh yeah I go out when the vibe is right, I don't go out just for the sake of it like many people do, I guess.
I don't go to places just for the sake of it.

There is, in general terms "...just for the sake of it" would do. Of course, with the first sentence it could mean both, romantically or in general terms (there is, said in a matter-of-fact way).

I hope that helps. Ah, and certainly there are other ways to express that, so let´s wait for others to chime in.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39175 6 32 684
Another notion of "ficar" is "to be with someone, anyone, at some place". Let´s say you are at work, you sense danger and you are with some shaddy character in the same room, and then you whisper to a friend asking him/her to stay in the room because "you don´t want to be with any person that you don´t trust".
It´s a fictional and awkward example, it could be a better one, but it was what sprang to my mind right now. ANY in this case, in a positive sentence stands for "qualquer" and "any person" would be "qualquer um". "Anyone" instead of "any person" would also do the trick, I think.