Correção de texto: About my interests

I’m interested in drawing and fashion. I draw mostly fashion sketches.
I love writing, because it's a great way to get away from the everyday and I can use my creativity to come up with new stories and ideas.
I also love cooking, especially desserts.
I’m really into running as well. Besides keeping me fit, it gives time to think. I prefer doing it outdoors while listening to my favourite music.
Although I have many hobbies, I wish I had more time to do more. That’s one thing hate, not having time to do what I want. I love that feeling of accomplishment and freedom when I finish all of my work.
I hate rainy, windy and cold days that make a mess of my hair!
Speaking about school, my favourite subject is Physics and the ones I don’t like that much are Portuguese and Physical Education.
I always learn best if I listen to music, it helps me concentrate on my study.
I read a lot. I prefer thrillers and romances. Some of my favourite books are ‘The girl on the train’, ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ and ‘The Dream Catcher’ trilogy. Sometimes I read books in English, which is very useful to develop my vocabulary.
One day I would like to visit Florence in Italy, the birthplace of the Renascence. I would like to learn more about the history of art and I believe Florence is one of the best places to do so, because of its breathtaking painting, sculpture, and architecture.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
Sofia your writing is pretty amazing and pretty much error free. Keep up with the good work!

I do have one suggestion though: *I learn best when I listen to music

You're on a level where you could start improving your writing style and fluidity, so as to sound a bit more natural.

For instance:

I’m interested in drawing and fashion, I draw mostly fashion sketches.
I also love writing, because it's a great way for me to get away from the everyday grind of life, I can use my creativity to come up with new stories and ideas.
I also love cooking, especially particularly desserts.
I’m really into running as well, besides keeping me fit,it keeps me fit it gives time to think. and I get a lot of time to think about...stuff.. I prefer doing it outdoors though, while listening to my favourite song.
AlthoughI have many hobbies, yet I wish I had more time to do more. even more stuff. That’s one thing hate, not having enough time to do all I want. Anyways, I love that feeling of accomplishment and freedom when I finish doing stuff...............

You get the idea...
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
*to get away from [the everyday] -> [the day-to-day]

*use my creativity [to come up with] -> [create] (not sure if the first it's okay)

*I’m really into something = to be interesting in something //- The context says to me that the person is running as an often aerobic exercise (Lack of vocab made me run out of suggestions)

*my favourite music -> [favourite song(s)]

*time to [do more] -> [do even more] (?)

*That’s one [thing hate] -> [(some)thing I hate]

*I finish [all of my work] -> [all my tasks/work]

*cold days [that make a mess of my hair] -> [because it makes my hair a mess]

*[Speaking about school] -> [In school]

*I always learn [best] -> [better] // best: She is the best. He is better than us {superlative & comparison}

*it helps me [concentrate on my study] -> [concentrating on my studies(?)]

*I prefer thrillers and [romances] -> [novels?]

*[One day] I would like -> [Someday]

It took long, but I did it. Waiting for other user's (dis)approval.
Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
*to get away from [the everyday] -> This is OK

*use my creativity [to come up with] -> this is ok

*I’m really into something = this is Ok

*my favourite music -> [favourite song(s)] both are ok

*time to [do more] -> [do even more] (?) ok

*That’s one [thing I hate] -> this is ok

*I finish [all of my work] -> [all my tasks/work] both ok

*cold days [that make a mess of my hair] -> [because it makes my hair a mess] ok

*[Speaking about school] -> this is ok, speak about not IN, in this case.

*I always learn [best] -> this is ok

*it helps me [concentrate on my studies] -> this is correct

*I prefer thrillers and [romances] -> [novels?] ok

*[One day] I would like -> [Someday] both ok