Correção de texto: Beggar

Beggar?
On a very cold morning, about eight o’clock when I went to work! I was passing through the small tunnel when a saw the man wrapped in his coat at the bottom of the tunnel. He may not has been very old, but he looked has been badly treated by life and time. His Stony-faced, sad and silent couldn’t leave nobody that passed though that path untouched. He had in front of him a bowl with few coins inside. He looked at me and I could see that he was smiling wanly, His eyes were poll of loneliness and sadness. I kept trying to tell myself, “Don’t pity him. He don’t want that, he don’t need that, and he will know it at once if I do. He is not victim, he is people”!

A vossa correção por favor!:-)
Obrigada

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Edilia, my suggested corrections and changes are shown below.

On a very cold morning, about eight o’clock when I was going to work I was passing through a small tunnel when I saw a man wrapped in his coat at the end of the tunnel. He may not have been old, but he looked like he had been badly treated by life and time. He was silent, with a hard, stony, and sad face that couldn’t leave nobody that passed through that path untouched / affected by his situation. He had in front of him a bowl with few coins inside. He looked at me and I could see that he was smiling wanly. His eyes were full of loneliness and sadness. I kept trying to tell myself, “Don’t pity him. He doesn’t want that, he doesn’t need that, and he will know it at once if I do. He is not a victim, he is a person / one of the people”!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!