Correção de texto: entrevista de emprego

Bom dia galera. Estou me candidatando a uma vaga de Trainee em uma petroleira. Para não cometer erros ao responder algumas perguntas, estou recorrendo ao site. Vejam o texto abaixo e me digam se, gramaticalmente, ele está correto. Não criei um em português, por isso, gostaria de saber se um Expert em Inglês consegue entende-lo. Muito obrigado.

Belonging to BG Group will be something that, certainly, will greatly enrich my professional and personal life, by the simple fact that belong to an organization that values the life of your employees, which is always looking for qualifies them and care to be sustainable. These features give me pride to say, “I belong to BG Group!”
Contributing to the growth of BG Organization is something that surely will add many benefits to my life. Since that BG gives the Trainees, an immeasurable opportunity for growth and qualification, both professional and personal, and it is what we, college graduates, we are looking for.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
In my graduation in Petroleum Engineering, my favorites courses/subjects were (and are) Drilling Engineering, Completions Engineering, Artificial Lift and Reservoir Engineering. Moreover, seeing the theory being put in practice is priceless. 
All the theory and practical knowledge that I conquered, along with my wish to make an international career and my desire to look for new daily challenges, makes me certain that I am a strong candidate to fill the position of Well Engineering.
I feel that all my experience, principles and dreams are in line with both, internal operating policies and
and principles of the Company. That way, working with you would be beneficial to the Company itself and would estimulate my professional and personal growth in the process.

I learned about several subjects – I left out, because to me, one assumes that in graduation time one always have a number of subjects. There´s no "getting away with of it!", and perhaps more so in an Engineering course! or so I think...

Well Engineering is the position, the employer knows that if you submit your resumé you are graduated.

================
Euder, just don´t rely too much on my imperfect help/correction.
This is, I repeat, just a tentative answer by a learner like you and others here.
So, don´t ever simply take my word for it. I advise you to get your and my writings to a teacher/professor or somebody else of a more advanced level.
You know, two heads are better than one, and I am not the sort of guy that wants to be misleading others.
On the other hand, I want you know that I am doing my conscientiously best despite my limits, and limited I am. So, regard this just as "kick-off", please. ;)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Certainly the natives, teachers and more advanced students will give their
2-cent worth. And this one willl be improved in the process. ;)

Belonging to BG Group will be something that, certainly, will greatly enrich my professional and personal life. The simple fact of belonging to an organization that really values the working life of its employees, attracts me.
I learned that, the company/firm is is always looking for qualifying them and care to be sustainable. All in all, these features would give me pride to say, “I belong to BG Group!”
Contributing to the growth of BG Organization is something that surely will add many benefits to my life. Since BG gives its trainees, it´s an immeasurable opportunity for growth and qualification, both professional and personal. Which is exactly what we, college graduates, are looking for.

Hope it somehow helps!
Can you help me again? =D Thanks.

During my graduation in Petroleum Engineering, I learned about several subjects, but for me, the best are Drilling Engineering, Completions Engineering, Artificial Lift and Reservoir Engineering. Moreover, see the theory in practice is priceless.
All the theory and practical knowledge that I conquered along with my desire to make an international career and my desire to look for new challenges daily, makes me a strong candidate to fill this position, Well Engineering Graduate.
All my experience, principles of my life and my dreams helped me to make this decision and I am sure BG is right company to realize my professional and personal dreams.
Hi man, you are so good. hehe If you have more free time. Help me again...

Until 2011, my unique interests outside my studies were playing soccer with my friends; reading a book; sitting and chatting with friends and some other group activities. Then, I realized that something was missing in my life, it was when I decided look for by a Junior Enterprise. In UFES, Projeta Junior – Engineering Consulting, was the first junior company, created only by engineering students. In 2012, I participated of selective process to start my career there, and since I love to do volunteer work. I did my internship as volunteer, currently, I am director of Student Chapter of Society of Petroleum Engineers – SPE, and it is a volunteer work; our SPE Team is responsible to organize workshops/events about Oil and Gas, such as "Workshop em Exploração e Produção de Petróleo e Gás Natural", in which BG Group participated/sponsored in 2012. Nevertheless, I still love playing soccer; chatting and reading a book/technical paper in my free times.
Until 2011, my only interests outside my studies were playing soccer with my friends, reading books, sitting and chatting with them. Or any other group activities that came up.
Then (I would rather use “All of sudden”, for dramatic effect), I realized that something was missing in my life, it was when/then I decided to look for a Junior Enterprise. I found just what I needed in the UFES (a faculty in the Espirito Santo state). It was the Projeta Junior – Engineering Consulting, was the first junior company, created only by engineering students.
In 2012, I participated of a selective process with the purpose of start my career there, since then I love to do volunteer work.
I did my internship as volunteer, currently, I am director of Student Chapter of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), wich is a volunteer work. Our SPE team is responsible for organizing workshops/events about Oil and Gas, such as "Workshop em Exploração e Produção de Petróleo e Gás Natural", in which BG Group participated/sponsored in 2012. Nevertheless, I still love playing soccer; chatting and reading books/technical papers in my free time.

Unique could trigger in the mind of a reader the imagery of unparalleled, uncomparable, unusually special or somehow exclusive etc. As in:
To travel to Africa and join a safari is a unique experience.
Each person's genetic code is unique except in the case of identical twins. (source: Cambridge Dict.)
I'd recognise your handwriting anywhere - it's unique. (Source: ditto)

In my free time – It´s not necessary the “s” in “times”. Leave it out whenever you want to mean your “leisure time”.