Correção de texto: First Impressions

First Impressions

People say that we should first meet a person before judging his/her virtues and defects. But, it is difficulty to put into practice. Usually, we first imagine how a person is and we interact with him/her as our first impression about him/her. Only during our coexistence with him/her is that we are changing our wrong idea about him/her. For this reason, I believe we should care about the first impressions that people will have about us. If we give a bad impression of us, it will be difficult change the wrong idea that people have about us.

Este é último desse ano! Agora darei um pouco de sossego para vocês! Muito obrigado pela ajuda! :-)

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
I think this version is better:

People say that we should first meet a person before judging their virtues and flaws. But, it is difficult to put it into practice.

Usually, we first imagine how a person is and when we interact with them we make a first impression about them. Only through everyday interaction is that we can change our wrong idea about them.

For this reason, I believe we should care about the first impressions that people will have about us. If we give a wrong impression of us, it will be difficult to change the misconceived idea that people have about us.

;)
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
People say that we should first meet a person before judging their virtues and flaws. But, it is difficult to put it into practice.

Usually, we first imagine how a person is and then when we interact with them, we are able to make moral judgment more precisely in terms of character and personality .Only during everyday interaction is that we can change our wrong preconceived image of them.

For this reason, I believe we should care about the impact of the first impression we make on people. If we give a wrong impression, it will be difficult to turn it around.

We use the word noun interaction with / between http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/interaction

possessivo-em-ingles-sem-sexo-definido-como-utilizar-t17572.html

Difficulty: noun difficult: adjective

To get a good/ bad impression
Make a good impression
http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.c ... impression

São só sugestões. Espere por outras opiniões.
Parabéns pelo seu texto. ;)